Originally Posted By: Clif W.

I handled the exact gun in the ad at the Dallas Safari Show and it was sweet. However the only way I'd play up front is if they'd give me the Show gun right then and there. Bananas on waiting for Tony to make my discounted order 1-2 years from now

I'm finding it interesting that in Tony's e-mail offering to me and looking at Galazans web site there is no mention of a wait time for these guns. If you take their advertizing at face value you could assume that if you ordered one today, it could be shipped to you tomorrow.

I'm fairly sure this isn't the case, but I have made notice that they didn't make any delivery promises one way or another. Galazans has a track record of taking orders for their guns and then taking several months or longer to fill those orders. As an example: they offered Parker/repro replacement barrels could be ordered if paid in full. These barrels are now starting to be delivered, but it has been in excess of three years since the initial orders were made and the customers money sent to Galazan.

I'm not saying this will be the case with the Inverness. My opinion is you should just make sure you ask questions about delivery times before you tie-up your money.