I don't understand - seller says it's NOT chambered for 2 3/4 - what's it chambered for or is this a guessing game? Or am I missing something?

It's choked appropriately for the barrel length and would be very nice in a New England thicket!

The pix are inadequate - I would like to see decent in-focus pictures of the top of the barrels and the barrel flats.

Who is the maker? Why not say so? Am I again missing something?

Is the front trigger articulated? What are the proofs? Bushed strikers? What's the condition of the bores??? WHAT IS THE CHAMBER LENGTH???

The stock is plain but the grain is very straight and strong.

It really is pretty and has a lethal combination of barrel and chokes for the right situations.

My guess is that it won't sell at this price because the seller hasn't provided decent info re maker etc. Also the short barrels are currently out of flavor except to those who use them (!) and command a lower price on the market.

Just my personal opinion but this one might be a real sleeper if you are willing to work with the short barrels. Personally, I would look into it but I really don't need another shotgun.