I have been buying,selling and enjoying collecting firearms for more years than I care to remember. I can remember back to the days when firearms ownership was not an issue in this great country until some unfortunate incidences brought it to the forefront. Most of the myths postulated by the anti's have been dispelled over he years. Unfortunately they were given "mainstream reporting at the time and are still believed to be factual by many.
49 of the 50 States now have some form of conceal carry(Illinois being the sole exception). In each case as the legislation was being put in place the antis screamed that there would be "blood running in the streets". This of course hasn't happened and the net result has been a dramitic reduction in the crime rate across the board.
Going back to the basics:
I started this discussion to point out an effort by the antis to protest Starbucks policy of permitting armed customers to stop in for a coffee in their shops. This enlighted policy is intolerable to the antis and I believe it's important to bring their efforts out into the light. But NOT in some offbeat area but in the forefront of this forum I fully intend to continue these efforts and will continue to do so unless I'm instructed otherwise.
The detractors haven't posted one viable reason to move such discussions elsewhere. All they keep doing is to try to change the subject and get a "political" discussion going in the hope the thread will be shut down.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.