I would have been honoured to share a workshop with Tony T.He reminds me of most of my "contemporary's" when I was learning to stock & build PURDEY GUNS & DB RIFLES back in the 1950s. Some of Harry Lawrence's"10" (He used the "10" at a "City of London Livery Company Dinner that H.R.H.Prince Phillip was the Guest'..some of the 10' have"Left the workshop".Peter Nelson had a good artical in a recent SSM.So I know he is still standing "Upright", Tony would have been considered"One of us." He is made of The right Stuff for this trade! Tony, what the heck does your Wife make you for breakfast that puts you into"High work mode"?? You are an amazing person.I am looking forward to reading Vics artical in SSM. Are you "Signing your "Book"? McIntosh & I gave up signing our Shotgun Technicana, I had a Book-Plate printed,cost a lot less to send that, than packing and posting books!! (close to 2000)I hope you have the "Biggest sale of your book since Greeners'The GUN' All best wishes from the "Cluttered bench" C/C trevallion.