I think there was a Max Fisher Sr. and a Max Fischer Jr., but they both may not have been Max G. Fischer.

On an early hammergun - note the initials M.F. 207

It may be that the serialization continued with both. From the 1890s to a guess of 1908 they were at Prinz-Albrecht-Straße(Niederkirchnerstraße today). The street was constructed in the early 1890s and some type of construction of the palace forced Max G. Fischer to move to Kockstraße 2 prior to WWI.

Whenever the move at the end of some construction effort, a banner that said we've moved hung at intersection of Prinz-Albrecht-Straße & Wilhelmstraße. Based on the 1908 Franz Jäger adverts noting Max G. Fischer as an agent at Prinz Albrecht Straße 1, I assume that
to be the final days at the address.

Fritz Fischer of Kirchstraße 8 of Friedenau near Berlin had a couple of pistol type D.G.R.M. or utility patents, 326134 & 327106, during 1908. For now I don't know what the Max G. Fischer relationship might have been, if any.

If I read it correctly, a Berlin Pistol shooter Fischer is the 4th from the left. Always, pistol expert Richard Fischer, Jr. is noted as Fischer - Gera, so this just may be our Max G. Fischer.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse