I hope this will help someone in cleaning the brass cases after firing BP in them.
In the past I used the Cabellas cermaic "sticks" and their soulition. But I have run out of it and they seem to no longer carry it. I guess it worked to good in really cleaning the brass cases both outside as well as inside.
The 8 fired cases made me remember that I needed to figure out something to add to the cermaic to remove all of the fouling.
So I tried "LEMI SHINE" that is used in dish washers. It is a white powder and I used about a table spoon full in the mix last night and checked to see what was happing 6 hours later. Excellent results and about 98% CLEAN both inside and outside. I then flushed out the dirty water and re-loaded it again and let it run another 6 hours. All cases now look as good as new both inside and outside.
If you have a favorite methoid then keep on using what you have been, but if you are not satified and your cases are not looking as good as new. Then this method sure did work for me!