Geo.Newburn, here are my thoughts which are worth bugger all but may help ? About 7 years ago I wanted a nice percussion hammer gun for a little black powder fun, I bought it, in original case with some tools and the oldest shot pouch in Christendom, I even shot a couple of pheasant with it but the "breech blocks" , (I donīt know the proper words, maybe Salopian or others can help) were frozen solid so cleaning through solely the barrels into the nipples was all I could do. Before the next season I took it to a friend in a big London gun house and asked him to get it appraised, I didnīt want to blow my hand off. He asked me to visit him and he showed me a dent in the left barrel I hadnīt even noticed. Repair would have cost more than I paid for the gun (GBP1400) so I took it home and thought OK, antique. Funny thing, two years later the chap phoned me up, there is a famous Rolls Royce built for a Maharajah in India that originally had six gun holders on either side which was being used in a film and they needed period guns to go in the car. They paid me GBP2000 for the wall hanger. Thats my advice to you, hereīs a couple of pics of the old Harkom