Robert, first let me say my experience with you personally through this and more particularly other sites has been very favorable. I want to be clear, I am not accusing you of anything. I have been reading this thread with interest, as a relatively new enthusiast. I don't collect Ithaca's and have no interest in starting. And I have no personal relationship or knowledge of any of the other members here you have referenced in your posts.

I am trying to understand your position more clearly. That's all. I can't do it now, but perhaps I should re-read the entire thread.

I would add that I am the kind of person who says what I think or know and lets the chips fall where they may. If I meant to accuse you, I would. If I am asking a question, it's not to be leading but because I don't know the answer and I am curious. It strikes me that ths being a public forum of double gun enthusiasts, the purpose of which is to share knowledge, that's what we should be doing. However I am not so altruistic to imagine there aren't some who might not be as forthcoming as they might for the possibility of financial gain.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia