Originally Posted By: Gnomon
craig, I don't " want to force compliance to your values." I don't know where you get this stuff. Republicans keep introducing legislation regarding women's reproductive issues - that's trying to force compliance with values....

....the morning news brought some terrible info - we are under attack again in Libya and Egypt.

Time to totally isolate those countries - nobody out; none of us in. No trade (we don't need them) no banking, no nuttin.

What do call your single payer health care dream free of insurance companies. Best I can see, Republicans say it's not necessary to pay for female contraceptives and abortion mills such as pp. No one has said any gal can't have 'em. Let's see, your conclusion, the affluent jet off to europe and the poor die in alleyways.

True, terrible news today. Before you jump to knee jerk reactions, how about your administration get there ducks in a row. The prez made a presidential teleprompter comment, but there's no true concern here if the folks in the know, such as the sec of state, are to be trusted with foreign affairs. This maybe a small hiccup in that reestablished world respect and your thought may set us back.