June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, Jimmy W, buckstix), 177 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,634
Posts547,216
Members14,433
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

As much as I hate to hear it, thanks for the update. Just keep praying.

Adam

tw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Whole heartedly embrace Smallbore's sentement & Adam's advise.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

All,

David and I are headed to the hospital to see Chris this morning.

Last night was much better than the previous. We didn't get any phone calls during the night which is an improvement. When we left at 9pm (after the last visit) his fever had come down from 102.5 at 2pm to 101 at 9pm.

The doctors are hoping the dialysis will help purge his system of the toxins and help to restore some of his internal functions. They told us it would be at least 24 hours before we would be able to see any results from that. So we should see some more improvement later today.

When I saw Chris at 4:30pm yesterday I held his hand and told him how much we were all pulling for him. He was able to squeeze my hand a little in response, so I know the message found its way to him.

Chris' family all appreciate everyone's prayers and well wishes. His wife Carol is a very strong woman and is keeping herself together. David is doing good as well. It looks to me that she is trying to be strong for David and is doing the same for her.

All we can do is keeping praying for him. The doctors have done everything they can at this point. Now it is all up to CB and the man upstairs.

I will keep everyone updated after I see him today.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

All,

We just got through with our morning visit. The nurse was very impressed with his improvement. He has been taken off of the insulin drip. His temperature has come down to 99, blood pressure has been good all morning and his heart rate has been good.

The nurse would not let us in the room this morning because every time we talk to him he tries to respond and then starts coughing which in turn throws the dialysis machine out of whack. The dialysis has helped tremendously to improve his overall condition.

I can't stress enough how happy the nurse is with his progress. He still has a long way to go but he has begun taking little steps in the right direction.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are obviously working so keep praying for him.

I'll post another update later this evening after we visit with the doctors this afternoon.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Adam

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am praying for Chris to make a full recovery. Bobby

Sidelock
Sidelock

I recently had a good friend diagnosed with significant breast cancer (she's only 40) and lost another to heart attack, and he was only 63. I don't know Chris but it is heartening to hear that he's improving. God bless him and his family.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sad news, indeed.

Relax; we're all experts here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My prayers to Chris and his family for a full recovery.

So many guns, so little time!
Sidelock
Sidelock

I too am praying for Chris & his family...very encouraged by the positive reports and will continue to ask by prayer for good progress.

Tom

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.