June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 354 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,621
Posts547,105
Members14,428
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

Back in the late seventies when hot pants were all the rage, my dental hygenist with a hot bod wore them in the office. I liked going to the dentist back then. 'Got an old lady cleanin my teeth now. Don't like goin' no more.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
You hear about the Buddhist who refused Novacain during his root canal?

He wanted to transcend dental medication.

SRH

laugh laugh

Sidelock
Sidelock

My previous dentist was a bird hunter and had a stable of top notch setters. He offered me a choice of pups out of his dam but I had a full house at the time. Super nice guy!!!

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Chuck H
'Got an old lady cleanin my teeth now. Don't like goin' no more.

Bet she is not as old as you.

I am glad to be here.
jmc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

My childhood dentist as well as my orthontist were two big influences in my young life. My dentist was our neighbor and Family friend. He was a major gun collector and maintained premier collections of civil war arms as well as German military arms from both wars. His father served J. E. Hoover directly during his career in the Federal B.I. and I remember seeing several pieces that he inherited. Going into his gun room was a trip for a teenager who had his own fascination with guns and hunting. He was fairly private, but a fun guy and would usually crank off a round from something big on July 4th just for the kids like me. He passed away way too early.

My orthodontist is a whole different story... He was also friends of our dentist friend but doubt he owned any guns. He ran a practice in the 80's that you would actually look forward to going in for check ups. The place was like a night club with rock music playing, ceilings plastered with posters of bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Boston, etc.. As well as hotties of the era like Farrah, and the othe Angels, and then there were his assistants... All hand picked for their talents and abilities.... He was simply cool and great with his patients and also drove a Ferrari.

Sidelock
Sidelock

My dentist as a lad in the 60's and early 70's went to the Marquis De Sade school of modern dentistry. He might as well had SS Runes on his collars and a monicle and the acent. Pain was the norm. Second one was just as bad. would do a check up and hook that god damn pic in every crevice and soft spot and twist and wiggle. When youu made a noise, he would yell at you and tell you that it didnt hurt. But at least his DH had a nice rack. At least tp a 16 year old it was. especially when she leaned on your shoulder!!! Scarred for life. I sweat bullets whenever I go. I woud much rather go out on a mission than sit in the dentists chair And I know they have changed a lot over the eyars. None of them ever shot.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

My old dentist in high school had been a fighter pilot in Korea. He was a raging alcoholic. I and my family didn't know how much until he took me fishing one time and downed a whole fifth of whiskey. I remember being terrified on the drive back when he pulled a 1911 out from under the seat and was waving it around while swerving all over the road. I thought, "Oh lord I'm going to be in a car accident and get shot at the same time."

He was a bird hunter and had a pair of GSP that would carry an egg around in their mouths as long as he asked them to. I wonder what ever happened to him.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am one and I leave SSM, American Rifleman, Fly Fisherman, Gray's, and several others in my waiting rooms all the time. I've never had one comment on them in 20 some years. Wish I had some of you guys as patients. 'Course you wouldn't want to see me very often......I'm an oral surgeon.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mine is a hunter and fisherman too. Always hit them up for their worn out dental picks, great for cleaning firarms and other chores.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.