The lack of cummunication is the whole issue. Tony has flushed all the good will he had at the beginning of the RBL offer.

I fully expected some start-up glitches. I just passed the one year mark for ordering my paid in full order. Never did I expect when I ordered my gun the first week of the offer that I would be waiting over a year for delivery. I would like to think of myself a fairly patient man and I am as long as I'm cummunicated with and kept informed of the situation.

There hasn't been an up-date on the RBL web site since May. Guns started being delivered in July and the highest serial # I know of is 68, "that's a far cry from fifty a week"There has been some issues with the delivered guns such as engraving different from what was advertised. I called CSMC about the engraving and posted here about it. There has still been no word from Tony about the engraving/production issues or anything else since May.

All I ask for is a current update with a statement from Tony about the truthful production status of the guns.

I guess I fit the whinner definition. I've spent my money and I want to be informed of how things are going with my money and I'm tired of calling Carol and bothering her just to get the company brush off line!