Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Originally Posted By: eng-pointer
I thought this was a intellectual and adult forum not a reactionary group of people who can only spew what they hear Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow and Glen Beck types spread. Please think for yourselves.

Rush has had the No. 1 radio talk show for 24 years running because he says what needs to be said, and encourages independent thought. Obvious you've never listened to him for one minute and just repeat the left's lies about him.

Rachel Maddow is recognized as an idiot by everybody who is not a far left loon and her ratings reflect it.

Glenn Beck's success speaks for itself.
JR

Amazing how you could not resist taking a shot at me when you know nothing about me. Kind of my point. I used to subscribe to Rush's newsletter and did listen to him 20 years ago. I even remember him as a baseball announcer for the KC Royals. Then he just started spewing hate during the Clinton administration (I think just for ratings). I also had a difficult time with his hypocrisy of being a drug addict but somehow still having the attitude that he was a worthwhile person while every other drug addict was scum of the earth. He does have tremendous ratings but so did Jerry Springer. I agree with you about Rachel Maddow as she is no different from Rush. Both are radicals and do not bother with reason or facts. Your right Glen Beck does speak for himself and it is scary. Even Fox news couldn't stand him.

PS is there a way to move this entire forum? I agree this is not the appropriate forum so this will be my last post if it cannot be moved.