Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: postoak
It didn't start off with Death Camps, they began by Demonizing them, and passing increasingly restrictive laws against them.

And it started with proganda articles similar to Donald Kaul's.

"Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party, and the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did. (I would also raze the organization’s headquarters, clear the rubble and salt the earth, but that’s optional.) Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that “prying the guns from their cold, dead hands” thing works for me."

"I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control,"

postoak, do you really think our resident anti-gunner nca225, will see any similarities here? Or that publishing names and addresses of gun owners and CCW permit holders has other eerie similarities? Wasn't the slaughter of over 6 million Jews aided by the fact that they were disarmed?

Do we really want to get in any discussion of history with an uneducated anti-gunner who maintains that the Militia has been replaced by the National Guard?

keith, I'd like you to first enlighten us all on the similarities you share with the Jews in Nazi Europe. Please go ahead. Also, although I do not agree with what the newspaper did in NY, was that paper a privately owned newspaper or state owned?

BTW, good idea to invite members to go read the misfires board. Everybody should be aware of what you guys write.

Last edited by nca225; 01/05/13 06:50 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum