Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Come on postoak, you started to stretch a connection between what a private American citizen wrote and the mass Nazi propaganda dehumanizing the Jews, can't you finish it? Aren't there any other ways you share in the plight of Nazi persecuted Jews? Don't shy away because you think I'm a troll, I don't live under a bridge, I'm harmless.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

No dimwit I said as European Jews had their Judenrats, we lovers of freedom and gunowners have ours.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

One also must not forget that some 6-6˝ million Jews who were murdered by the Nazi regime accounted for about ˝ of all those murdered. The other half were made up of "Germans", Poles, Czechs, Austrians, Etc. Anyone who dared to oppose what was happening. A very high percentage of pre-war German Doubles, Drillings, Sporting Mausers etc residing in this country today are bring-backs from WWII. The GIs didn't steal them from their owners, the Nazi Regime did.
The only part the massacre in Conn plays in this is it gains the Anti-gunners a toe hold. In a picture posted on the internet showing Joe Biden upon Obama's announcement he would have "Plans" in place within a month, That Broad smile on Biden's face "FAILED" miserably to show his concern for the Children.
Read the histories of the world, Genocide has killed more people than any thing else ever will & the first step is more often than to disarm the public.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

postoak, nca225 always tries to put words in our mouths, but he'll be in complete denial even when you reproduce words that he said here in toto. Sometimes he'll make conflicting statements within the same paragraph like a schizophrenic might. That's just one of the reasons I think he is mentally ill. And no one who wants to gut the Constitution in order to enact laws that have been shown to be ineffective should be considered harmless.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: postoak
Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob
Glad ol' eng-pointer made his last post. Now we can git on to some REAL adult stuff! Or better yet... Model 12 Winchesters!

Anyone that does not like Model 12 Winchester's is an Anti-America Commie SOB smile

Postoak, I've beeen with you all the way till this post. I do "NOT" like anything that resembles a Pump Gun, be it Winney, Remmmy, Mossy, Ithicy, Marly, Stevy or whatevery. In fact I find the "Perfect Repeater" to be a total contradiction of terms.
I do not consider myself Anti-American nor a Commie & I don't appreciate you throwing off on my Mother.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: 2-piper

Read the histories of the world, Genocide has killed more people than any thing else ever will & the first step is more often than to disarm the public.

Miller, you nailed it right here. And you would have to be very ignorant or mentally ill to be in denial of that. Thank you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
You'll do anything to defend the politicians who want to take away our rights. This is part of the Bill of Rights, and one of our Civil Rights. The founders put it there as our best defense against an oppressive Government. It's not about duck hunting or skeet shooting. You keep coming back to a Gun Enthusiasts Forum and expect to convince gunowners to back restrictive gun control legislation. You have compared our guns to the illegal drugs you use and said they should be heavily taxed to curtail their use. You told us the Militia has been replaced but you still haven't shown us the law or Supreme Court ruling that did that. You have said there is no longer any "point in the keep and bear arms part" of the 2nd Amendment. You think we should have our guns locked in a safe where they would be useless if an intruder broke in and attacked our family. You say we should be held criminally liable if a thief broke in and stole our guns and misused them. You say that the Heller ruling was comprised of judicial activism and thusly deny that we have an individual right to keep and bear arms.

Once again keith you are letting your imagination get the best of you. Thought you learned your lesson the last time you misrepresented what I wrote. But I guess you've found a new audience to try it out on. You can be corrected here as well as on the misfires board. To start, please post exactly what I had wrote about families being required to keep their firearms in a locked safe. I think others may find it significantly different from what you have imagined.

BTW below are your own words, care to explain your conspiracy theory to the general public?

"I'd much rather see my kid's school turned into an armed camp with a good chance of stopping a sick, evil killer, than have it remain a Gun Free Zone... which is another term for failed liberal policy that places our children in a defenseless and vulnerable position in order to exploit the next tragedy and advance the long term agenda of eliminating the Second Amendment.

It's time to start calling a spade a spade here. The gun grabbers want nothing more than to see another Columbine or Sandy Hook. They just don't want it in their kids' private school."- keith

Last edited by nca225; 01/05/13 08:16 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: postoak
Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob
Glad ol' eng-pointer made his last post. Now we can git on to some REAL adult stuff! Or better yet... Model 12 Winchesters!

Anyone that does not like Model 12 Winchester's is an Anti-America Commie SOB smile

Postoak, I've beeen with you all the way till this post. I do "NOT" like anything that resembles a Pump Gun, be it Winney, Remmmy, Mossy, Ithicy, Marly, Stevy or whatevery. In fact I find the "Perfect Repeater" to be a total contradiction of terms.
I do not consider myself Anti-American nor a Commie & I don't appreciate you throwing off on my Mother.

Miller it was perhaps a poor attempt at humor, directed at Bob.
I hold you in the highest regards Sir, please accept my apologies.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

One also must not forget that some 6-6˝ million Jews who were murdered by the Nazi regime accounted for about ˝ of all those murdered. The other half were made up of "Germans", Poles, Czechs, Austrians, Etc. Anyone who dared to oppose what was happening. A very high percentage of pre-war German Doubles, Drillings, Sporting Mausers etc residing in this country today are bring-backs from WWII. The GIs didn't steal them from their owners, the Nazi Regime did.
The only part the massacre in Conn plays in this is it gains the Anti-gunners a toe hold. In a picture posted on the internet showing Joe Biden upon Obama's announcement he would have "Plans" in place within a month, That Broad smile on Biden's face "FAILED" miserably to show his concern for the Children.

"Read the histories of the world, Genocide has killed more people than any thing else ever will & the first step is more often than to disarm the public'

Exactly what they,the leftist/progressive gun grabbers-on here,the complicit media and politicians in power do not want us to remember.

Well said Miller

Hillary For Prison 2018
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I've had a look at what Feinstein is purportedly proposing and expected to submit to the Senate on Jan 22. Unless you are soley a muzzloader shooter there are provisions in her proposal that could affect virtually every member of this board to some degree.
Make no mistake about it this proposal goes far beyond the expired Clinton era "Assault" weapons ban.
I'm not positive but an item that may be added would be the prohibiting of all firearms over 50 caliber regardless of whether they are rifled* or smoothbore so that means we'd be left with 410s if this were to pass and it included all types of shotguns.
I don't know yet if this is fact or conjecture.
Another point that's currently being overlooked is that many anti gunners are also anti hunters and will push for any and all legislation that makes it more difficult and expensive to hunt.
*Even if this only applied to "rifled barrel" shotguns it would be a real hardship for those deer hunters in shotgun only States.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 01/05/13 08:50 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.