Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim,
if this bill is passed-it might well get a passed with dirty Harry Reids "nuclear option" senate and who knows with the house;
NO more for sale forum (unless you go through a FFL for BOTH ends).
NO more antique auction houses selling guns,guns all go through full 01 dealers.
NO more ordering your fav ammo for your shotgun and have it shipped to your door.

If your just fine selling out other gun owners because they are not guns "you" own-like nca225,OWD,and Rabbit to name just a few,well you deserve it. If not get your head out of the sand and see what others here have been trying to tell you for years,they want them ALL.

Last edited by Dave K; 01/05/13 09:13 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Feinstein is a concealed handgun permit holder....another hypocrite!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok, nca225, I'll start with my own words which you have generously reproduced here. What part do you not understand? I'd like to see armed security guards in schools. Obama's kids enjoy the security of 11 armed guards, but he says it won't work with other schools. Obama himself enjoys 24 hr. a day Secret Service protection, but says Wayne Lapierre is wrong to suggest armed protection for our kids in school. So do many other Liberal Democrats like Mayor Bloomberg and George Soros. Dianne Feinstein has a concealed carry permit, and security guards in the Senate, and a security detail when she travels, but she too would deny schools the same solution that works for her, and at banks, airports, in airplane cockpits, at military and nuclear installations, and dozens of other places. The Liberals would rather deny kids that kind of protection because it would not dovetail with the plan to infringe upon the Bill of Rights.

Part two: I absolutely do believe that these same Liberal Gun grabbers exploit these mass shootings at schools and elsewhere, and they can't wait for the next one so they can immediatly call for more restrictions on law abiding gunowners. Previous anti-gun legislation did NOTHING to stop these shootings, and they don't care to consider any link between them and Anti-depressants, violent movies and videos, cultural changes including the breakdown of the family through Liberal Great Society policies or the removal from schools of any vestige of religion or morality. I do not fear my own tongue here. You and your Liberal ilk wish to restrict the Second Amendment in ways that will do nothing to prevent some future crazy from getting a gun or guns and killing a lot of people. And you all can't wait to trumpet the latest shooting spree in order to advance your agenda. Obama and Biden and Congressional Democrats aren't too very concerned about the hundreds of Mexicans who have been killed by guns that their administration illegally walked into the hands of drug cartels. It's obvious what the game here is. The game is hypocrisy and exploiting grief and raw emotions to advance the anti-gun agenda. Unfortunately, they're playing the game with the lives of innocents.

I know you think these are words I'd like to run away from... nothing could be further from the truth. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to repeat and explain them.

Now, where did you say that guns should be locked in safes and that if some crazy got access and misused them, the owner of the guns should be held accountable? Let's start with your post # 307338 which said that a family with a mentally ill member would have to keep their guns in a safe... but did not yet get to the level of requiring prosecution if the mentally ill person did get the guns.
Then let's go to your post #307419 in the same thread where you did support prosecution of someone who had their locked up guns stolen and used in a crime.
There was a subsequent post in another thread where you went even further, saying that anyone who had a gun that was not locked up should be held criminally liable for the actions of the person who stole the gun, but I haven't found it yet. Don't you recall how I questioned the effectiveness of that and asked if Adam Lanza couldn't have held a knife to his Mother's neck to force her to open it... or just kill her and take all the time he needed to break in? Or just steal a neighbors' guns instead? I did run across a couple more places where you touted laws requiring guns to be locked up, and then places where you say the ONLY thing you want is a ban on hi-cap magazines... up to and including a requirement to turn in existing magazines with prosecution for non-compliance. Frankly, I'm getting bored with going back and referencing things you said only a week or two earlier but can't remember. Maybe you took my advice to delete it before you accused me of making up stuff about you again. I've proven you wrong enough times that anyone who reads Misfires can tell us who has credibility in these matters. It sure ain't you.

I'm not sure why I wasted my time anyway because you are frequently in complete denial about things you said. You went nuts the other night when I reproduced a quote you made verbatim, and you had made the same quote with an added comma and capitalized letters changing the meaning somewhat. But I hadn't even referenced that quote in any form in my original question to you. That's what was so bizarre about the whole exchange. Remember when you said to me "No F-U your not done you illiterate f#@k. You just quoted exactly what I had said, but apparently dont understand what OR means."? That's just how you phrased it complete with all of the misspellings and punctuation errors. But the original quote I gave you was different than what you provided, and had different content and meaning. You changed it and got mad at me for giving it back to you as you originally posted it. Exactly! There is something seriously wrong with you, and you need help. You accuse me of misrepresenting what you wrote when it is you who misrepresent yourself. And again, the quote you got so hung up on had little to do with my original question from my previous post. Can't you get the voices in your head to agree or comprehend?

Don't you wish we could be back in Misfires where you could make a fool of yourself to a smaller audience?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thats it!I am off this board...These 4 or 5 lunatics have dominated the off topics section, turning it into their own private pissing ground. Now we are letting them take over the main forum...I be gone....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Thats it!I am off this board...These 4 or 5 lunatics have dominated the off topics section, turning it into their own private pissing ground. Now we are letting them take over the main forum...I be gone....

Adios, we'll miss your sunny disposition. But this action does beg the question... if you despise this so much, why did you read it so often in Misfires? And wasn't it you who initiated the "Militia" thread? Didn't you participate as well? Would you like me to reference a few of your own pissing contests? And how could you ever read any of this if you didn't click on the topics you pretend to hate so much? Too bad you're already gone and no longer available to answer these simple questions.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Adios Amigos;

Maybe everything be better in Meh-He-Co

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hey Last Dollar:
You've whined for months over on misfires because you and your anti friends can't come up with anything logical to refute what we post. Well take you little remaining sack of marbles and go away as you are no credit to this hobby or to the intense fight we're going to be in as United States residents to retain our 2nd Amendment rights.
You of course have given you rights up having relocated to the Republic of Mexico where the only ones with guns are the drug cartels and the equally crooked military.
As far as we're concerned at this point you're just another foreigner interfering in an area where you have no business doing so. What we'll have to go throught in 2013,hopefully united, doen't need or want anything from the likes of you.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

No keith, I am very glad you up you are up on your soap box ranting where more reasonable minds can see the vitriol, insanity and hate that you and your cadre of crazies spew. Keep talking about your conspiracy theories as much as possible.

I noticed that for all of of my posts you talk about you give a # for but don't use all of the actual language. Is that because you realize I was talking about assuring that mentally ill people do not gain access to firearms in the home that they live in? I'm pretty sure that is something alot of people, and gun owners alike would agree with. No matter how hard you try to rearrange the letters in "mentally ill" you just cant turn those words into "thief". Same thing for attempting to turn the rationale behind not letting a mentally ill person gain access to firearms to suggesting that I somehow would require that all firearms in every hosehold must kept locked up or face prosecution. Both of which is what you have attempted to do and it is not supported by what I actually said. They are all completely different situations and you imagine them to be the same because your are paranoid and refuse to hear different perspectives. I love it I say apples and you and your crew imagine oranges.

Talking about the mentally ill, lets hear how you guys want to lock up all of the mentally ill bar none, whose only crime was to be born with a defect that leads to mental illness. Jim can help you explain that one. I am sure that there are board members who have a mentally ill relative, in the home or not. I'm sure they would be interested to hear how you feel about that. And you have the nerve to compare yourselves to the persecuted Jews in Nazi Europe.

I also noticed that you cant seem to figure when people are talking about one facet of policy as opposed to another or the whole. To you it just seems as they are just changing positions, but really, it just shows a lack of understanding and comprehension.

I stand by my posts as well, here or in the misfires, from the changes in policy that I support to presenting the case for your illiteracy and other defects that consume you.

BTW what proof do you have that Libs are hopeful and clamoring that there will be another mass shooting? Is there some liberal news article I missed? Please expand upon that.

Please don't ware yourself out. You have a lot more to explain.

Last edited by nca225; 01/05/13 11:29 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

"The first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone"...........

Doug

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I waited a few minutes before responding here because I wanted to reflect on where we're been and where we have to go. I was also watching the GB Pakers rule over the Minn. Vikings! I've made multiple posts on this thread I initiated and I would ask anyone to do one thing. Point out anything I've posted on here that's in error, misleading, irrelevant or NOT related to the fight we have ahead of us(Winchester Model 12s notwithstanding!). If we lose this fight everything else IMO will become irrelevant and you might as well take up other pursuits as this board will no longer have a meaning to exist. We will go down the same perilous road that Australia and Great Britian have traversed and become just one more Nanny State.
The anti's don't want "assault" rifles or tactical shotguns. They want anything that shoots either highly regulated or banned entirely. If that's what the majority of you who remain silent here want just email Dave Weber and tell him to relegate this thread to obscurity.
In the end it will be our choice to either put up the best damn fight we can or go meekly along with those who would take away our rights.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 01/05/13 11:57 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.