Al, all I will be able to offer is the price on the bbl/action. You would have to pick out your own choice of blank and have whoever do the stocking. The finish on frame would be completed after engraving (if any req.) and you would send that to a metal finisher & pay him for his services. As you can see, you are the one who will determine the final cost.

It was my intention to put this project together with the best people/craftmen --- each doing his own thing and charging for his services only. The idea was to eliminate markup over actual cost for services & save you guys some money. By having each craftsman charg only for his services, you'll save quite a bit of loot. You will also be able to stop and start the project as available money allows but still have gun built to suit you & your taste. PLEASE ---- all be patient with me and those involved as we are trying to get facts and figures together as soon as can be. This will happen in due time. Also, you won't have to put any money down except a deposit for bbl/action. If you change your mind, money will be refunded immediately. I would guess the deposit would be $500. max or less --- that would be up to Steve Earle. He required a $250. deposite on the Wesson action ($1185.)with order and will probably do something the same here.

Steve should be joining us hopefully this evening --- he is wide open to questions. Ken

Ken Hurst
910-221-5288