September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (MattH, snapcap, Reidy, Chad Linder, Chantry), 325 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,939
Posts550,918
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

LD- Until one completely accepts that conversation with those people is the equivalent of wrestling with the pigs and totally disengages it is hard to enjoy this site. And with that I will leave this discussion with apologies as every comment here is off topic.

h
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote from homer:

How does Baracks asstate?
How does Liz Warrens asstate?
How does Sherrod Browns asstate?
How does Patrick Murphys asstate?
...I could go on all day but you get it. America isnt voting the Ignoramus ticket. (its too bad for Scott Brown that he got brought in when -as Morning Joe says-the Republicans are the party of the stupid.)

Edited by homer (11/09/12 08:10 AM)

Above is a little quote by homer (from the Re: Vote The Second Amendment on Tuesday thread, post#299844, on 11/9/12), another class act. Oink oink!

I'd hope folks here would read some of homer's other classy and intelligent posts from that thread, and compare them with my posts. Remember, I'm the villian here, and the pig. I don't know why homer wants to bow out now after making two off-topic posts in Last Dollar's off-topic thread. Hypocrite lite today, I guess.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. It's not surprising homer is supportive of LD as they are two of a kind.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

These internet board resignations are always so messy unless one can come back with a different nom de screen.

Sidelock
Sidelock

LD I will miss you. Please PM me and let me know what is going on with you and Flash.

A friend of mine tells a story about his father. They lived in Clovis, a small town in Eastern New Mexico. His dad was crazy about professional wrestling. Went to every match within driving distance and took the family. Upon returning home the whole family would play wrestle. The mom accidentally broke her arm in one of the play matches. At one professional match the father got so incensed at the misbehavior of Dirty Dick Murdock he jumped into the ring and started fighting him.

After that night he told his son "I am going to have to give up going to the wrestling matches. I am just like an alcoholic only it is wrestling." He never went to the wrestling matches again as long as he lived, another fifty years.

You don't have to read the Misfires section to keep your posting privileges. And as long as off topic posts don't turn to politics people are pretty tolerant of them in this section.

By the way, I have a hemorrhoid. It seems the more I scratch at it the more intolerable it becomes. As you are much older (and chubbier) than me I thought you might have some sage advice on hemorrhoid discomfort management.

Your friend,

Mike

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 03/09/13 07:22 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Jim (Italiansxs), you spurred my memory about the last time Last Dollar referred to you as a stupid WOP, a derogatory racial and ethnic slur."

I remember that. That was the first day I was on this BBS! Ahhh! Those were the good old days!

Shit Keith, I'm Italian and I've felt like calling Jim that a few times myself.

Last Dollar, I'll miss you too. You're a cool old dude. Peace, and Keep on Truckin'

It's faster horses (cars), younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
"Jim (Italiansxs), you spurred my memory about the last time Last Dollar referred to you as a stupid WOP, a derogatory racial and ethnic slur."

I remember that. That was the first day I was on this BBS! Ahhh! Those were the good old days!

Shit Keith, I'm Italian and I've felt like calling Jim that a few times myself.

Last Dollar, I'll miss you too. You're a cool old dude. Peace, and Keep on Truckin'

It's faster horses (cars), younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Just consider yourself fortunate that I don't demean myself and stoop to your level.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jeeeez you guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKGjOE_7bYI
FWIW I know Last Dollar and he's a nice guy, I'm sorry to see him leave.
Steve

Last edited by Rockdoc; 03/09/13 10:55 AM.

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
GJZ Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hard to like drama queens.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: mike campbell
Some people just leave. Schoolgirls tend to slam the lunch tray on the table and march away in a huff.

Shane, come back!

I just love Shane!

Shane is not only the greatest western ever made but the greatest movie ever made. With Van Heflin, Jean Arthur, Jack (Walter) Palance, Ben Johnson not to mention Alan Ladd, how many academy award winners can you have in one movie!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I couldn't see anything that was even remotely offensive. Grow up.

Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.