September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (ithaca1, azgreg, j7l2, steve f, SKB), 376 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,939
Posts550,924
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

Some people just leave. Schoolgirls tend to slam the lunch tray on the table and march away in a huff.

Shane, come back!

I just love Shane!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm reluctant to comment here because this is not missfires. Anyway, all the best to you whatever you decide. I had just seen possible buddy whales to your picture, calving south of Maui just a week earlier. I just enjoyed your picture.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was going to stay out of this but I think this needs to be said.
I doubt if there's anyone on this forum who has been subjected to more ethnic and racial slurs as I have primarily because I have continuously brought the need to fight for our constitional rights to everyone's attention. I have literally been labeled with just about everything obnoxious in the book which I suspect has been a baiting attempt to get me to go ballistic. Frankly; I'll leave that type of grandstanding to Bill O'Reilly.
Dave Weber agreed that informational discussion of attempted incursion into our 2nd Amendment rights and activities were permissible and we can engage in this discussion to thwart these attacks and certainly it belongs in the mainstream part of this forum.
Since I can now post firearms legislation information over here the attacks have for the most part abated.
However, even when I used to flinch a bit at some of the trash and bile I was receiving I never once threatened to leave this forum. I looked at leaving as a victory for the closet anti's(yes we know who you are and what your intent actually is in posting here) and I refuse to give up the fight.
If anyone truly feels that they can't put up with the heat as the old saying goes then the really out to get out of the kitchen or as it applies here off the forum.
As a further point: I have no problem whatsoever with someone who is an anti and who believes that gun control is effective and cares to honestly state their reasons. There are individuals such as Keith here who can demolish just about any argument presented from that side. My problem is with individuals posing as legitimate gun owners who are anything but legitimate.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I ducked out of misfires a while back for pretty much the same reason - too much bullshit being sprayed around and in a way that unavoidably dirties everyone there. You know who you are.

The situation is made even worse b/c of the gun control debates and struggles going on. In the current environment, crap like those post-ers' both sullies responsible people who own guns and alienates people who might otherwise be inclined to help fight against the gun control-lers. What reasonable person would want to be associated with the likes of Keith, PA24 and their like-minded fellows? None of them.... And those same reasonable people will surely be persuaded by their behavior to oppose anything supported by the likes of Keith, PA24 and their like-minded fellows. it's bad enough that I'm inclined to suspect them as being on Bloomberg's payroll for the specific purpose of making gun owners and shooters look bad. It wouldn't be the first time someone shat on a blog to do that.

I come to this site to learn about double guns, share information about double guns and hunting and shooting with them, and enjoy myself. Not to put up with puerile abuse.

Last edited by Dave in Maine; 03/08/13 07:00 PM.

fiery, dependable, occasionally transcendent
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim (Italiansxs), you spurred my memory about the time Last Dollar referred to you as a stupid WOP, a derogatory racial and ethnic slur. Just another example of the class act we're dealing with here.

Dave in Maine, Do you remember our last exchange when you posted some comments about Obama's current anti-gun assault, and I asked you if you weren't one of the guys who supported Obama and said he would not be a threat to the 2nd Amendment?

You denied that it was you, so I produced a number of posts you had made that did just that. This little exchange started on page two of your thread "Re: Something to Read and Circulate Widely" (post#311663 on 1/30/13). Remember when I said that if you tried to defend your denial, you would have a fool for a lawyer? Uh, you fell silent as a church mouse. No response because I caught you in a lie. You just silently slithered away. And now you have the stones to come slithering back and ask what reasonable person would want to be associated with the likes of me. Now you suggest that Doug and I are shills for Bloomberg to make gun owners look bad. Don't Lawyers like you have a bad enough reputation for dishonesty and lack of integrity? And just how good a lawyer can you be when a layman like myself can so easily destroy you? Did you really think I'd let you get away with it?

You sir, are a dirtbag of the highest order. The spring thaw must be bringing all of the hypocrites out.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ld you got to admit the pic you posted was nasty looking.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave in Maine
What reasonable person would want to be associated with the likes of Keith, PA24 and their like-minded fellows?

If it wasn't for people like them your guns would have went bye bye back in 1968. You obviously Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Amazing.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
Sidelock
Sidelock

I ducked out of misfires a while back for pretty much the same reason - too much bullshit being sprayed around and in a way that unavoidably dirties everyone there. You know who you are.

I come to this site to learn about double guns, share information about double guns and hunting and shooting with them, and enjoy myself. Not to put up with puerile abuse.

DIM....

You were embarrassed big time because you were caught lying in public and defending your liberal voting and anti-gun stances on this board......Keith and I challenged your lies,.... So we do understand your negative attack here, no worries, we consider the source.......

Are you happy with YOUR Obama now that he attacks the second amendment which you said he would not........?........It appears you did not and still do not know what you are talking about.....are you still in denial.......?.....LOL

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

The situation is made even worse b/c of the gun control debates and struggles going on. In the current environment, crap like those post-ers' both sullies responsible people who own guns and alienates people who might otherwise be inclined to help fight against the gun control-lers. What reasonable person would want to be associated with the likes of Keith, PA24 and their like-minded fellows? None of them.... And those same reasonable people will surely be persuaded by their behavior to oppose anything supported by the likes of Keith, PA24 and their like-minded fellows. it's bad enough that I'm inclined to suspect them as being on Bloomberg's payroll for the specific purpose of making gun owners and shooters look bad. It wouldn't be the first time someone shat on a blog to do that.

Wow, seems like an awful lot of baggage to tote around.

Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.