I'm wondering if Stevens didn't make a couple different versions of the 200.
I've owned 3 of these, 2 of which I still have.
I've often read of the 'two' swinging plates or blades inside the mechanism. One used as a cartridge guide, the other a simple covering for the blank space in the port behind the bolt.
The component parts list shown (other than being a reversed image) shows the two parts #83 & #19.
But none of the 3 Model 200s I've had work that way. They only have one pivoting blade doing both jobs. It looks very close to part #83 in shape but with obvious differences.
Mine don't have the inertia weight (hang fire safety) shown in the parts diagram either. An early Stevens 520 edition had one but didn't last long.

The receivers of mine have/had far fewer holes in the side also!,,though there's plenty enough.
There's a few extra parts on the list and in the drawing because of the differences that I don't have in the box-o-parts from a complete takedown.

Maybe the drawings are just that and the actual production guns ended up being different. Mine all # in the 16K range FWIW.

As far as the 'Cresent' mfg pump,,I don't know of any,,not that they could be around.
But Marlin used to market their pump shotguns under the name of 'National Firearms Company'.
Their multitude of hammerless models used a swinging cover/blade like the Stevens 200 to close off the rear of the ejection port opening.
Marlin seemed to assign a new model number for each gauge even though the guns were the same as the 12ga version (except for frame size).

A Meriden Mfg pump gun has a reference to a Savage Arms patent on it.
Confusing bunch,, but my Marlin 43T is a favorite shooter.

Thanks for posting Stevens pics and especially the parts breakdown on the Stevens. I shall save that. Now I know what they're really called.