Update from another site:

To all who purchase and enjoy B&P Ammo,

Currently B&P Ammo is brought in by Kaltron Pettibone .

As of this July, Aerostar Global Logistics , will be announcing they will be the new importer .

Kari McCormack who worked for Kaltron , has been working for Aerostar for many months now setting up the transition, as Director of Sales .

The folks at Kaltron have been telling everyone who calls , they will not be importing the High Pheasant Loads .

Here is what Kari told me : B&P in Italy ,would like to stop making the High Pheasant load . She has been fighting to keep it on the list of offerings .

B&P had a minimum order request of 200 cases for the High Pheasant load in the past . They have stated to her , in order to have them continue production of it , she needs to increase the prder to a minimum of 600 cases .

I've been asking her for over 2 years to bring back both High Pheasant loads, in shot size No. 5 as they offered in the past . She is planning on doing that this year .

Please e-mail her and let her know how you feel about these loads !

This way she has the backing to show the folks in Italy , how much American shooters want this load to stay in their product line .

I told her they could do away with the MB line , as 2 of these loads are in the 1330 fps, and they Pound You ! I've found when needed , the High Pheasant 1-1/16 th load at 1280 fps. will reach way out there !

If you feel the same way please let her know ! Have your friends and fellow shooters let her know also !!!

This wiil be a great help to our cause !

k.mccormick@aerostarglobal.com

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret