Since there are only a few photos posted by one seller I do suspect that Jay has the gun in hand or was the original seller. This could be a gun on consignment, perhaps with one seller not knowing the owner has a second seller trying to sell the same gun at the same time. I have seen this happen before when a gun gets listed on two different sites by two different sellers. Seems the one seller had the gun listed and re-listed for months then the second seller was given the "Rights" to sell the gun on a consignment basis by the owner and listed it for sale on a another site. The seller figured two sellers are better than one and does not think he is abusing either of the sellers.

The problem is that the second seller listed it as a no reserve auction and it looks to be selling for very little money. How did any seller get permission to sell that gun with no reserve and not a decently high starting price. 2" guns are not so popular that you can count on a bidding war to run the price up. That gun will not be sold for a grand. Something is going to stop this sale. Perhaps a last minute withdrawal siting listing error.

If the second seller had not many feed backs or a bad track record I might suspect fraud but in this case I do not know. One way to avoid this type on conflict is to alter photos with a watermark that shows the sellers name in the photo in such a way that hijacking photos is not possible. Make the second seller take his own photos which would require him to have the gun in his possession.