Originally Posted By: gjw
Update from another site:

Here is what Kari told me : B&P in Italy ,would like to stop making the High Pheasant load . She has been fighting to keep it on the list of offerings .
B&P had a minimum order request of 200 cases for the High Pheasant load in the past . They have stated to her , in order to have them continue production of it , she needs to increase the order to a minimum of 600 cases.
I've been asking her for over 2 years to bring back both High Pheasant loads, in shot size No. 5 as they offered in the past. She is planning on doing that this year.
Please e-mail her and let her know how you feel about these loads!
This way she has the backing to show the folks in Italy , how much American shooters want this load to stay in their product line.
If you feel the same way please let her know ! Have your friends and fellow shooters let her know also !!!

This will be a great help to our cause !

k.mccormick@aerostarglobal.com

I have been an importer/distributor of branded products for over 30 years. In my experience, there is no better way to change the plans of the importer and the manufacturer than what is outlined above.

The world reacts to orders and the only reason product lines get dropped is because they aren't selling enough. The brand (B & P) has said to the new importer "put your money where your mouth is" and the importer is looking for confidence to do so.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia