September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Vol423, coosa, R. Glenz, 1 invisible), 185 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,906
Posts550,610
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig...that is about it...taking time to deal with this is simple. I bought a nice Grant Side lever... I saw had been rebarrelled by Boss. so I contact Boss....after many emails from Ron Lyu of Boss..... I am my club shooting clays on SUNDAY morning and Ron actually calls me on my cell phone to give me the low down on my Gun. I tell him I am stunned that he is calling me about a rebarrelled gun, not even a Boss gun, that it was indeed rebarrelled by Boss. He sends me all the ledger records.......then there is Graham Geener, who gave me countless emails tracking a f-40 s/ s.. This guy, you could tell, loved the Guns, the history.... Not to mention Bob Beach...these guys are lovers of double guns....I did pay for my histories, but nothing was charged by Lyu.....that is what I look at as real customer service, and not even by a customer.....if I want an American Gun I will buy a nicely balanced Browning...or just shoot my Parker VH ...restored by DelGego....Everyone who loves Conn loves it because they are not expensive....except 10 grand for an A 10.......credit needs to be given for the marketing plan...it is working.

Last edited by Condor; 06/29/13 01:13 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Forgot to say that guys like Bob Beach even do an Internet search to track, as best as he can , of the family history of the owner of the A&F sold gun, backwards and forwards.....plus gives you what he has on the manufacture of the gun....the passion is in between the lines......Anthony has not yet arrived...maybe his sons or daughters or Grandchildren will figure it out someday.

Last edited by Condor; 06/29/13 02:19 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: mc
i re.read grey partridges post.pot metal, engraving i didn,t order. perfectly happy with things he didn,t order.i guess you should be happy you didn't get a pot metal grip cap.mc

YES, I was very happy with the additional $600.00+ engraving they did on the gun for no charge, the exact weight range I requested of 6 lbs 4oz for 16 gauge 30" barrels with a 15 1/8" lop was well received too! The quality is there and I have had GREAT service.The drama from a few over a grip cap is humorous.....panties in a wad......it is so simple to send the gun back for a full return instead of whining on every board

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.