September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Ken57, Karl Graebner), 354 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,905
Posts550,609
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
khanh Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

No thanks I don't drink...the Koolaid

cpa Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I see why you say you didn't get what you thought you were getting. Normally, people return the item if that is the case. On the other hand, you proudly state that you can buy 3 new Foxes now. Why not just swallow hard and buy yourself a grip cap, quit fretting and enjoy your new gun.

Last edited by cpa; 06/28/13 06:06 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just my observations here but the folks on this thread who most seem to be getting "their panties in a wad" to quote greypartridge, are those who think it's just fine that CSMC didn't deliver as ordered.

khanh, believe I agree with you. You ordered something and they didn't deliver it. When questioned about what they would do to solve that little problem, they said "nothing" making it a slightly larger problem. It would make me less likely to order something from them.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

khanh,

Back about four pages of posts on this I suggested you stay on the phone until you get to the top and straighten this out. You said you would not waste your valuable time to do that. I find it ironic that you will waste your valuable time posting endlessly about this, on here. If you had spent the time on the phone settling this issue, with the ones you should be talking to about it, that you have on here, it would most likely be sorted out by now. confused

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
khanh Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Canvasback,
I couldn't have said that better myself.

Stan,
I do appreciate your advice...it's not that haven't tried that. I'm just not willing to do anymore. I've done the "May I talk to Lou or Tony?" Neither were available and never returned messages. About a month ago, when I saw the ad for an Inverness on gunbroker, I called to try to upgrade to exhibition wood. I left three messages to call me back in one week's time. No one called. The same salesman was in the office but could never take my calls nor have the decency to call back to take more money from me. Everyone else were away at shows. I'm just done begging.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Khanh,

To quote former president Slick Willie "I feel your pain".

After purchasing 1 CSMC 21 & having attempted to purchase a second 21 & a Fox from them I've got to say that CSMC has about the poorest customer relations of any company I can remember doing business with & I know a few other people that feel likewise.

I like doing business with companies that act like they appreciate my patronage & want me to be satisfied with my purchase.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Khanh,you should be more like grey partridge,csmc is such a great company you should be grateful for what ever they send you.and be happy that csmc let you order from them.mc

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

i re.read grey partridges post.pot metal, engraving i didn,t order. perfectly happy with things he didn,t order.i guess you should be happy you didn't get a pot metal grip cap.mc

Sidelock
Sidelock

It is really funny that guys do not seem to understand that it is not the quality of the gun...or all the great things that a USA gunmaker can do.....it is simply the customer relationship that is historic with this guy.. Anthony "Tony"..nothing more.. All the " do this do that"...miss the point... Just my opinion and there is no points that will change my mind.. I know it when I see it...you ordered it! You should get it. Besides , as I said the product is over rated.... The service is ARROGANT , The guns are ok....and nice.... ..and they do not care...because they have their sycophants.....and believe...for now that they have cornered the market for USA made shotgun of that quality.....they think.

Last edited by Condor; 06/28/13 10:35 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

It continues today, that many companies and our government have forgotten who the customer is. If they can get away with it, it will continue. Don't accept crappy service. If you do it is your own fault.
Best,
Craig

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.