Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

By the way the New York Times reports that some politicians and "civil rights" leaders are already talking about Federal charges against Zimmerman:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/us/debate-on-race-and-justice-is-renewed.html?src=twr

" Senator Harry Reid, the majority leader, said that as a trial lawyer himself, 'I dont always agree with what the jury does, but thats the system, and I support the system.'

But he said he believed Floridians should take a close look at the law at the center of the case, which he called 'so unusual.'

He also said, in an interview on NBCs 'Meet the Press,' that he thought President Obama should have a role as the public debate goes forward.

Both he and Mr. Jealous indicated that the federal government would pursue the case. The NAACP leader said that he and his staff had spoken to senior staff of Attorney General Eric Holder and had been assured that the Justice Department would study it carefully. "

So Zimmerman may have another trial, and another, and another. Another good reason to stay in the car.

Perhaps the Justice Department could finance some additional protest in order to ensure the public support for their actions (I am joking). Governmentally inspired mob action reeks of the anti civil rights movement by local governments in the South in the 1950' & 60's. I had grown up with the impression that mob action was inherently wrong. I guess on the east coast liberal establishment some mobs are more equal than others. Government manipulation of protests creates real questions.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS