Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Originally Posted By: ed good
well, the trial is over and the verdict is in. is now the appropriate time to make comment?

Someones child was walking to place he was staying with baggie of groceries. He was racially profiled, confronted and executed by physically un-challened 28 year old male. I feel awful and do not wish to comment on this matter any further.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

"Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with 'W.T.F' — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women's jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a 'burglary tool,' according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called 'irrelevant' and an attempt to demonize a victim."

Another article described the confiscated jewelry cache as including eighteen women's wedding rings.

There has been a big increase in burglaries in Zimmerman's neighborhood. Zimmerman thought Martin was behaving suspiciously. He called 911 and followed Martin. Zimmerman quit following Martin when the dispatcher suggested that he quit. When Zimmerman was returning to his car Martin jumped him and Martin was observed astraddle of Zimmerman who was on his back on the ground. The eye witness described and then testified at trial what Martin was doing to Zimmerman as a Mixed Martial Arts style "ground and pound". Zimmerman shot Martin at that time.

An information technician in the prosecutor's office found pictures and texts on Martin's phone that had been "deleted". One picture showed a pile of jewelry on a bed. The technician also found texts inquiring about buying a pistol. Martin had been suspended three times from school. Once for the graffiti incident in the article I posted, once for marijuana, and the third time for truancy.

Martin and Zimmerman, at the time of the tragedy, weighed within ten pounds of each other, Zimmerman being the heaviest and, to my eyes, having a higher fat to body mass ratio.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/17/13 10:19 AM.

I am glad to be here.