September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (Der Ami, azgreg, CJ Dawe, LGF, Argo44, 1 invisible), 268 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,884
Posts550,433
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

stan: here is my answer again:

to say that most reputable dealers offer a three day inspection is an assumption on your part that is not necessarily true.

and, the offer of an unconditional return policy may result in some unintended consequences. such as:

- damage of the item in return shipping.
- loss of selling time while item is going back and forth.
- loss of value to the item due to theft of parts.
- loss of selling time due to buyer remorse.
- loss of consigner faith in sellers marketing ability.

as with any business transaction there has to be mutual trust and good will or it will not work. buying a firearm site unseen can sometimes be difficult and often impossible for some folks due to their lack of confidence and willingness to take risks. lots of positive feedback for both buyer and seller is the best confidence builder I know of. do you have any feedback of any kind, any where?

and it saddens me to learn that you are looking forward to killing those gentle, little song birds. fortunately, that is not allowed here in New England and much of the rest of the country. suggest you try clay birds. they do not bleed...

Last edited by ed good; 07/27/13 08:56 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good

and it saddens me to learn that you are looking forward to killing those gentle, little song birds. fortunately, that is not allowed here in New England and much of the rest of the country. suggest you try clay birds. they do not bleed...

ed good, the anti-hunting double gun dealer. Do you require the purchasers of the double guns you sell to agree not to use them on living creatures? Or are you just as hypocritical about that as you are everything else?

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/27/13 09:13 PM.

I am glad to be here.
JNW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I would like to thank everyone for their helpful comments. Not so much for the banal banter, but I did not pay a lot for the responses! I will get my guns up on here soon.
Thanks again,
Jeff

"We are men of action. Lies do not become us."
Wesley
Sidelock
Sidelock

mike: ah aint agin huntin. but, ah is agin killin fur jes da pleasure uv hit. seen an dun too much o dat, ah reckin...

Last edited by ed good; 07/27/13 09:36 PM.

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good Luck Jeff!!! Looking forward to se what you have to offer.

Best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

jeff: sorry we stole your thread. we have a bad habit of doing that here. do let us know when and where you post your guns for sale.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
I've said all I'm going to on this matter. On to happier thoughts, like counting the days until dove season.

SRH

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

ed good, the anti-hunting double gun dealer. Do you require the purchasers of the double guns you sell to agree not to use them on living creatures? Or are you just as hypocritical about that as you are everything else?

mike: ah aint agin huntin. but, ah is agin killin fur jes da pleasure uv hit. seen an dun too much o dat, ah reckin...

Bullshit.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

and mike before you go telling me how good doves are to eat, suggest you read this:

http://www.dovesociety.org/mourning_doves_widely_hunted_in_the_united_states.cfm

I still find your posts annoying...and now amusing.

Last edited by ed good; 07/27/13 09:48 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

and mike before you go telling me how good doves are to eat, suggest you read this:

http://www.dovesociety.org/mourning_doves_widely_hunted_in_the_united_states.cfm

I still find your posts annoying...and now amusing.

ed good, the anti-hunting double gun dealer.

ed I am a sport hunter. I hunt dove, quail, pheasant, grouse, and huns. I have bird dogs. I have sporting guns. I eat those birds. But I am not subsistence hunting. I am not shooting birds to feed my family. I am hunting for sport.

ed good, the anti-hunting double gun dealer.

Do you require the buyers of your double guns to sign an agreement not to hunt dove with the guns you sell them? Or are you just as big a hypocrite about that as you are everything else?

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/27/13 10:02 PM.

I am glad to be here.
GJZ Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

You know, Ed, it's time, really, that you shut up.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.