September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Argo44, 3 invisible), 340 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,934
Posts550,885
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think Joe Taylor and John Roberts hit the nail on the head with their posts. Some of the comments made here just really amaze me, especially the "nothing made in China." Who made most of the computers used to post the comments here. When I hear comments like some made here the word "snooty" springs to my mind.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

By the way, I can't think of any term I deplore more than "Big Box Stores." I would recommend to those who hate them to shop at the "small box stores" run by locals who have been gouging local patrons on prices for years and get your merchandise for a lot more, only to find hidden somewhere practically out of sight of the famous name label a much smaller one telling where it was really made!!!

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bass Pro has run a big ad in the Denver post the last two Sundays advertizing a job fair in Colorado Springs.

It looks like they must be close to opening the new Colorado Springs store. In the last three months these so-called big box outdoor stores have had at least six job fairs to staff the new stores. Granted they are retail jobs, but how many locations in America can say they have had a hiring "job growth" spur like that this summer.

At this point it is nothing but good news for this area!!! It's great for the outdoor sportsman, it's great for the people who are now employed there & it's great for the local economy to boot. A true win-win all around !!!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.