Originally Posted By: craigd

All I'm thinking canvasback is I can disagree with you agreeably on this point. The other inflammatory comments come from the civil folks who we're told are making valid points, and unfairly (illegally?) being subject to different opinions. I think your comment is fine, though I wouldn't fault sound disagreement. I faulted King's concept of religion, because it seemed to change based on the feeling of the moment.

I don't think King will lull me either, but he says he has been and is politically active. When I read his strategy for pushing an agenda, I don't think he would advise an up and coming politician to respect opposing points of view. I think he would come up with whatever it takes to 'progress', while presenting as civil.

Craig, don't get me wrong. King makes mistakes of logic, he obfuscates, he ducks and dodges pointed questions. So what, I say. What he writes here is only a reflection of himself and he influences no one.

That is in a different league from someone making allegations regarding daughters and VD. A course of discussion I have no time for nor would I ever attempt to excuse. As Keith has regularly said, it's vile and inexcusable.

The larger point I am trying to make, as have a few comic frames and BHD, is that Keith has been beating that poor dead horse for quite some time now. The horse isn't getting up. It's over and the small audience here all know it's dead. We would now, for the most part, like to move on.

If someone else happens to post a pro libtard, hypocritical statement or belief, by all means, pile on and show them to be the fools they are. I'll join you. But not ongoing for the next six months, in every thread on every subject that the fool happens to show his face in. We are just a bit out of gas. That's all.

Last edited by canvasback; 09/15/13 07:36 PM. Reason: grammar

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia