buckstix,
Try this:
Trim 9.3x72R case to length,size to chamber(with what ever dies you have-35Rem,32-40 file/trim,etc),fireform,load with 9.3x57 dies as necksizing die(or 35Rem,etc).If you can't find 9.3 cases,you can use original length 38-55 cases,or the 2 1/4" 38-55 cases(for some Sharps caliber).These cases will be a few thousanths smaller in head diameter, but will fireform evenly, if centered in chamber by rim.If 9.3 dies are used, remove expander button or substitute 35 cal.
A friends hammer Ed.Kettner 9x58R is german made and marked 118.35, the same as many 9.3s, and "Slugs".358" like many of them.The 200 grain 35Rem (358") bullet works great in his rifle.
After making other cases using similar procedures to yours, I can feel for you, for the time you spent.I have found that if you start with a case up to .015" smaller in head diameter, you save a lot of grief,and they fireform great as long as centered in the chamber.I would suggest a form ground "parting tool" rather than the dremel, for the rim( if you cut this groove to final depth first,the "shaving" will roll off into it.)I'm not trying to "Sharpshoot" your procedures, I'm just very interested in this kind of thing.
Mike