September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (buckstix, Drew Hause, 2 invisible), 369 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,934
Posts550,873
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, with respect, you're mowing the lawn while the roof's on fire.

Brian, John and Mary Doe pay, as always and forever.

Without a whimper after putting the big bugs back in business.

That's how the rich get richer and the middle class continues its slide to the bottom.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

That's how the rich get richer and the middle class continues its slide to the bottom.

That's really strange King. I thought you said that the only possible way to pay interest on US debt is to borrow it. Oh, and somehow or another blame republicans no matter the outcome.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Craig:
I love it when King ignores my statements or maybe he just doesn't comprehend obfuscation? The Libtard Smoke and Mirrors and Excess Bovine Fecal Matter are hitting this forum as regular as diarrhea hits the incontinent. As a matter of fact these phenomenon may well be one and the same. grin
Jim

That's really strange King. I thought you said that the only possible way to pay interest on US debt is to borrow it. Oh, and somehow or another blame republicans no matter the outcome.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

King,

its simple math,America has more then enough to pay interest on the debt.Obama and you are using scare tactics with NO facts to back it up !BTW I have a lot more faith in Moodys then any liberal politician.

Why do you-and the liberals keep stating Obamcare is the law if the land and not negotiable,yet the sequester cuts-also law of the land and,unlike obamacare with bipartisan support,are negotiable ???
Liberal Hypocrites ! One law was forced by bending rules (obamacare) through reconciliation to silence the Republicans,the other was agreed to with support form both parties.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

No, Craig, I didn't say that. I said the country--as all countries---is built on debt. Countries don't save up to do things. The British Empire was built on it as was the American Empire. The Royal Navy that ruled the seas was built from borrowing from the Rothschilds after having kicked all the Jews out of the country in the early 1100s.

Look up the beginnings of national debt. A good place to start is MacAulay's History of England, Volume IV, page 259 et seq. (My copy was published in Boston by Philips, Sampson & Company in 1856.) I blame the Tea Party, a Republican minority, and look to moderate Boehner to stickhandle past it. Which puts me with two out of three Americans, according to latest polls.

You're with the minority of your countrymen, Craig.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Moody's propped up with good credit ratings all those companies that were going under and Americans forked up billions to bail them out. I go along with you on politicians if you expand your opinion to include all politicians.

What the world sees right now is a whole pack of politicians more interested in the manipulation of the electorate---with spin---than the management of its affairs. This isn't governance, doing their jobs. The whole country is disgusted.

This is sandbox politics writ large---or Russian roulette. The IMF chief said as much on Meet the Press yesterday.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Once again king,you are wrong-and don't have ANY facts to support your position, about Craig being in the minority, in fact the majority supports NOT raising the debt ceiling !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interact...g-debt-ceiling/

A Fox News national poll asks voters to imagine being a lawmaker and having to cast an up-or-down vote on raising the debt ceiling: 37 percent would vote in favor of it, while 58 percent would vote against it.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your criticizing Moody's-and basic math ( we take in more then enough to cover the debt payments ) and believing scare tactics by the same administration which has LIED been caught lying about obamacare,Benghazi,fast and furious,and the IRS scandal !

easy on the Koolaid King,your getting further into the fantasy land of liberalism

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Talking about fantasy and bogeymen, here's the latest from China:

“As U.S. politicians of both political parties are still shuffling back and forth between the White House and the Capitol Hill without striking a viable deal to bring normality to the body politic they brag about, it is perhaps a good time for the befuddled world to start considering building a de-Americanized world,” according to a stinging op-ed article by state news agency, Xinhua.

The article, published Sunday, conveyed Beijing’s frustration with the spending and debt impasse that has paralyzed Washington for more than two weeks.
"Days when the destinies of others are in the hands of a hypocritical nation have to be terminated, and a new world order should be put in place, according to which all nations, big or small, poor or rich, can have their key interests respected and protected on an equal footing,” the piece added.

Dave, it's not only me: the IMF and now China's mouthpiece have described potentially devastating losses for the world. I stand by polls indicating Americans blame Republicans more than Democrats. Boehner will pull it out. The United States of America, richest and most powerful nation in the world, cannot afford to default on its obligations. Forget the money, for its reputation alone.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....I go along with you on politicians if you expand your opinion to include all politicians.

What the world sees right now is a whole pack of politicians more interested in the manipulation of the electorate---with spin---than the management of its affairs. This isn't governance, doing their jobs. The whole country is disgusted....

Yup, a quick look at 'developments' has reid, unilaterally, calling for the end of sequester. Seems he's coming out of strategy meetings and doing victory laps instead thinking about dialog? Ya know, the truth about holding the upper hand means the dems sit down and play it, still the Republicans manipulate with spin.

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.