September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Chad Linder, al, 375whelenIMP, lagopus, 2 invisible), 522 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,931
Posts550,846
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

jack maloney's got it: live among people who are alive, bursting with ideas and interests, wherever you go. You'll find them of all ages.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Too many white shirts, powder blue trousers, and white shoes in FL for my tastes. Besides, you can't get dry after taking a shower.

Last edited by Chuck H; 03/28/07 03:53 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Bike week is going on right now and I'm sure the sight of thousands of half naked biker chicks running around would offend the average members here senses. Why the president of GO-Daddy of Superbowl fame even had a contest at one of the venues with about 30 or so of those near naked chicks. Yep: More half naked ladies to offend you. As a matter of fact; A trip to the supermarket here is like going to a Victorias Secret most places.

Half Nekkid!..........which half?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Builder is right, Raleigh, NC area is consistently near the top of places for young folks to meet and fall in luv. Being around young folks will keep you fresh at heart at least.

Sidelock
Sidelock

R.E. Bob Blair. Half naked? Why it's the half they can get away with!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

There was a blurb on the radio news as I drove in to work this morning. Apparently, Nevada, Texas and a couple other states had really high February reports of home loan defaults/repos. That might make the home markets in these states take a dip in prices. Of course it also hurts biznis' and such. But, for a retiree, it could make a home in that area more affordable.

Jas
You may try the West Texas area...
Housing costs are very low, we've got a great shooting ranges (San Angelo/Abilene/Sweetwater), we're within reasonable driving distance from Dallas/San Antonio and the wild quail are thick. The people are very friendly (it's Texas), lots of cheep golf and we've got a good number of major medical complexes. The costs overall are low as the snow birds haven't caused the prices to jump.
My folks love visiting from Iowa in the Jan/Feb time frame and state it's 1/2 the cost of Arizona with all the same perks.
http://www.abileneclaysports.com/

Dan

Dan
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why not stay in OR, just move somewhere east of the Cascades where it's semi-arid.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bob, we can only hope the top-half!
The bottom half on hot leather seats - well I'll leave that to your imagination, you ol' sod!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I decide that I will probably just stay here in Ohio. Kentucky and Indiana are close by. Arizona has no water. SW and Florida has too many illegal aliens sucking the blood out of the country. Chuck is right about being too humid in Florida. I have a buddy who bought land cheap in Pennsylvania because it had been strip mined, and he loves it there. Too many other states have too strict of laws. So why not just stay here? Since I retired my lazy, worthless life has gone to hell and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.