September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Ian Forrester, 5 invisible), 227 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,857
Posts550,055
Members14,452
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bgl0b6
you sent me threatening pm's to me and they come to my e-mail,you call me a coward,I have said nothing about you personally and yet you have a low oppinion of me?I am not the one attacking you,you have taken this on yourselfI still find it hard to believe a moderator of this sight has not booted you yet for such threats

bg when ed threatened me in private messages I copied and posted them in a new post in the main forum for everybody to see. If you want I will dig that thread and the post out for you. I despise bullying.

Really ed, if you are going to sell a product you ought to have some fundamental knowledge about that product. If the gun is loose/off-face without the forend then it is loose/off face. And if you are going to claim to have a return policy then you ought to actually accept returns. And you should pay shipping both ways as the gun was not as described. But your hypocrisy doesn't seem to bother you much so probably that poor buyer is stuck.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: terc
khanh, Do you really think it's appropriate to spread negative posts with out knowing both sides of the story?
terc

Sounds to me we just heard both sides of the story....loose gun sold by Ed the terch' and no return accepted.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Ed your a crook !

Its just a matter of time before one of those guns blows up and you end up court.Either that or you call the wrong person names and he ends up at YOUR front door !

Hope they don't show up with a gun they bought from him...it might shoot back wards.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
hey numnuts: you are the one who made things public here. not me.
That word is more properly spelled "Numbnuts" Ed. Do you use the spell check on your computer?

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

ok bg, you low down back stabbing bushwacker, now that your little thread is down here with the other low down back stabbing bushwackers, why did you start this mess? who are you, where are you? or do you prefer to remain a coward like so many others here and hide behind a phony name....

and what is bgl0bg? is that the id stenciled on your prison uniform?

Last edited by ed good; 12/13/13 09:16 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

khanh: same question...who the hell are you? and where are you? you sound like a real little weasel...

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am getting to old for this...I don't have the patience to deal with naughty little children...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A

My oh my, what a wonderful day

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,

Ed is a sick person, he needs medical attention-meds,look at the last 2 pages of BS he has posted.

I am not a physiologist but this might apply.

Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8098031

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Mike,Ed is a sick person, he needs medical attention-meds,look at the last 2 pages of BS he has posted.

I can see your point.

But ed more reminds me of Mr. Haney from "Green Acres"

Wikipedia - Mr. Haney

But then Mr. Haney was always cordial. ed's attempted bullying of bg in PMs and on this thread is really ugly. Reminds me of the stereotypical school bully. What in the world does ed think he can do to bg or anyone else on this board? Delusions of Grandeur?

I am glad to be here.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.