September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
11 members (azgreg, CJ Dawe, Der Ami, Argo44, Birdog, 1 invisible), 261 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,884
Posts550,433
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

In my honest opinion Mushroom Mike you have gotten just as annoying on this site as Ed Good.

Enough of this insane personal attack on Ed Good is enough.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
In my honest opinion Mushroom Mike you have gotten just as annoying on this site as Ed Good.

Enough of this insane personal attack on Ed Good is enough.

Holy smokes!

Is jOe really in the employ of the banished ed?

His jOe found Jesus?

(... stay tuned for the next exciting episode!)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Neither...I just don't believe in continually beating a dead horse into the dust.

That's better left for the mentally insane.

I just hate to see someone loose their damn mind over someone like Mike has did with Ed Good.

Mike doesn't like Ed Good......WHO frick'n CARES

I don't care for the torching of guns that Ed occasionally sells but there are buyers that do or the guns wouldn't sell.

What Mike is doing to ED Good is illegal in several ways.

Internet bulling.

Trashing the mans business...(a man that he never did any business with).

And continual Internet stalking.

If anyone should've gotten a 30 day time out it should have been Mike and his tag team.

But that's not the way the Internet works...

Dave doesn't have the time or desire to read and follow every thread on here and he sure doesn't have the time or desire to police a bunch of whiney old men 24/7 so what happens.

So.

It's just natural for Dave to listen to the ones doing the most whining....when in reality the trouble was the whiners fault.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I get the feeling that jOe and I have been ready different threads.

Ed's problems here were entirely created by Ed. Trying to justify his torching of guns. Exposing his hypocrisy of being anti hunting and selling hunting guns for profit. Ed made his business practices the subject of discussion here, no one else did. Ed is the one who sent threatening PM's and according to some, similar e-mails.

"I don't care for the torching of guns that Ed occasionally sells but there are buyers that do or the guns wouldn't sell."

Really jOe? Do you think it's possible he is taking advantage of ill-informed buyers?

Last edited by canvasback; 12/19/13 11:47 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

And it's your job to save the gun world from Ed Good...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave's action is warranted. Things got nasty. Ed's sentencing is largely of his own making. I favour Joe's conviction that enough's enough.

For two reasons: (1) It gets tiresome. (2) A political axiom that incessant hammering diminishes intended effect over time.

See Bill Clinton. Publics got fed up with it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
And it's your job to save the gun world from Ed Good...

and its "your" job to police the for sale board ??

come one jOe,no one is buying this crap,you have had more then enough battles on here with others so don't try and sell this holier then thou BS, NO ONE is buying it.

Ed got what he deserved and HE is the one who got himself banned-again.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Dave's action is warranted. Things got nasty. Ed's sentencing is largely of his own making. I favour Joe's conviction that enough's enough.

For two reasons: (1) It gets tiresome. (2) A political axiom that incessant hammering diminishes intended effect over time.

See Bill Clinton. Publics got fed up with it.

King, if jOe's conviction was really that enough is enough, then he wouldn't keep bringing it up. I responded to jOe this morning. I wasn't piling on Ed. I'm with you. It got very tiresome.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Enough as you all know by now Ed is on vacation for a couple three weeks...Go talk about something else. This horse is DOA and needs no further beating.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.