Quote:
The action, both shotgun barrel flats, and the rifle barrel are stamped with a crown over a "U" indicating view proof, a detailed inspection. A crown above a "W" stamped on the shotgun barrel flats indicates choke boring. Both flats are stamped with a circled 12 with 13/1 underneath showing that both barrels are 12 ga. and full choked. Both barrels are also stamped with an eagle followed by "Nitro" indicating nitro powder proof.

Note that the 12 in a circle is the nominal gauge for which the gun is chambered. 13/1 is its actual bore size, in this case meaning it will accept a 13/1 (.710") plug gage to a depth of about 9" (22CM if I remember correctly) but will not accept a 12 gage (.729") plug. Your actual amount of choke is not marked.
118.35 is a gauge size based on the same formula as the shot barrels. This indicates a size of .340". From only limited experience with these "Gauge" size markings on rifle barrels it seems these were made in increments of .010", thus the 118.35 mark would show it would take a .340" plug but not a .350" (108.49 gauge). For a 9.3x72R (.364") bullet size the bore is most likely very close to the .350".

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra