This just is my feeling but this shoot is the only one Iv'e ever heard of that camoflauges shooter names by using numbers. I understand that is for them who shoot poorly and don't want their name shown with a crappy score. But those who run the shoot need to recognise also there are shooters who want to see names posted. I know you can never please all. But in my opoinion if this Great Northern ever wants to get in the big league and become more than a local shoot it's going to have to attract better shooters and many will not travel any distance to a shoot that shows scores with shooter numbers that don't mean a thing. And also one that just awards a HOA prize and uses Lewis class to spread the other prizes which does nothing except reward poor shooting. Hey MRC is advertising a nice shoot not a social event. Target shooting is competitive by nature. I know some reading here are thinking hey I shoot for fun. But they just fool themselves, it's no fun shooting crappy and the only way to get yourself in gear to be a better shooter is to see your name at the bottom of the list. Again just my opinion and I value contrary ones. But when decision time comes I'm not going to drive hundreds of miles to the Great Northern unless it uses names and recognises the top class of shooters by score and not Lewis, and I know good shooters who feel the same.