CZ, Old Joe just does not get it! Every year it's the same worn out statement. The Yooper, MRC, and the other side X side shoots are JUST PLAIN FUN!! Great social events, get to see and try out great guns from the vendor's and most important a game to shoot your favorite shotguns. I could care less who "wins" I win at every one I attend. I shoot a different gun almost every time out and enjoy shooting all of them. Skeet with my Benelli is a competitive event. A side X side shoot, vintage or not is a chance to play. I like to shoot well. My average or better but the most important thing to me is having a good time with friends and shooting my guns on the clays course. If you don't want to have fun, If you are only concerned with winning, if you do not want to joke, laugh, haze and have a great time, Please do not shoot with me and my friends. We have a truly great time and build on friendships (and get to take out really nice guns)at these events. None of use has ever been 1st looser at these events. I am planning on attending MRC's Great Northern and having a really enjoyable weekend.