September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (azgreg, Mike Harrell, 2 invisible), 204 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,939
Posts550,929
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Shotgunjones
You two should should get together and have a beer...

In a gun free environment.

Or maybe a duel.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: Shotgunjones
You two should should get together and have a beer...

In a gun free environment.

Or maybe a duel.

SRH

I expect the requirement for a gun free environment would relegate that duel to being a fencing match.

Besides, keith really doesn't want to fight someone who will hit him back. He likes picking on old men who don't fight back, and then self gratifying himself on his prowess, which has made his palm very sore from his attacks on King. He must have one very dirty keyboard.

Last edited by nca225; 03/03/14 11:02 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
nca225 #359691 03/03/14 11:17 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

Besides, keith really doesn't want to fight someone who will hit him back.

Another idle threat from a coward anti-gun troll who thinks he can get away with posting filthy things about my daughters. Now Mr. Civility is bringing masturbation on keyboards here, proving my point. Thanks for the help nca. I knew you wouldn't disappoint us. He is one sick disgusting puke. Sorry if this bothers anyone beside him. I'm sure you'd feel the same if he said the same things about your daughters or wives though.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ninepointer
Gentlemen, I much appreciate the thought out opinions and civil discussion.

keith #359695 03/03/14 11:38 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Besides, keith really doesn't want to fight someone who will hit him back.

Another idle threat from a coward anti-gun troll who thinks he can get away with posting filthy things about my daughters. Now Mr. Civility is bringing masturbation on keyboards here, proving my point. Thanks for the help nca. I knew you wouldn't disappoint us. He is one sick disgusting puke. Sorry if this bothers anyone beside him. I'm sure you'd feel the same if he said the same things about your daughters or wives though.

Still feeling like a victim huh keith. Did you call that recourse center I gave you a link to? Here's another; http://www.pcadv.org/Find-Help/Victim-Resources-PA/

Call them so you can get some help.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
nca225 #359697 03/03/14 11:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Did you call that recourse center I gave you a link to?

Recourse Center??? The only other recourse I have is to let a filthy disgusting slimeball like you get away with saying the filthy things you said about my daughters. Maybe you shouldn't have been so filthy and so stupid. Maybe you should have immediately deleted it as I told you to. Don't lecture me on civility now. You chose your path.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And maybe you shouldn't be a racist homophobic bigot that only has the guts to pick on old men. Scumbags like you get nasty things said to them all the time that they deserve. You more so then any. Its just that most men roll with the punches. You run everywhere you can crying like a baby. Grow a set and grow up.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Are you trying to tell us that you're a gay minority old man nca225? Seems to me you're the one who's crying, you cowardly disgusting whining slimeball. I'm merely not letting you get off scot free for saying what you said about my daughters. Maybe you should follow your own advice and "roll with the punches". And I'm happy to see that it's bothing the hell out of you that I'm illuminating the facts about your filthy mind and your anti-Second Amendment stance, troll. I never had a problem when you insulted me personally. Still don't...Just rolled with the punches and gave it back. Remember the good old days dirtbag? Then you decided to drag my daughters into it by posting filthy remarks about them. Took it further and refused to delete it. Went still further just a couple days ago saying you were glad about it because it bothered me. You made your bed. Now lay in it.

Condor #359721 03/04/14 08:42 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Condor
L. Brown, you are probably right about that...in my Green state, the local police chief in the town you live in is the guy who does the review for your LTC, etc....also in some big cities like NYC and Boston....they will not even give you the class A license...you can get an FID card for a shotgun...so what can happen is the arresting police sees you have a LTC or FID....notifies your local chief...and if he wants to...he can show up at your house and take your guns....you have legal rights to then pursue...but what a pain....any little violation of gun laws can trigger this stuff...and any violation relating to alcohol can possibly trigger this. If you have the gun in your car, coming back from a shoot, and are stopped for DUI...believe me when I say, that gun is gone. The Chief can take it a step further and show up at your home and take the rest if them....there is a Federal court case pending now relating to this arbitrary application of chiefs acting differently in various localities. I am not speak to the legal issues, just that it can be a supreme pain in the ass.....and...here is the kicker...when your gun license expires, and you go to renew it...the chief will see that you have a DUI...and may chose, for public safety, or whatever, NOT to renew it..please, do not tell me to move, etc. this is the situations in many states.

What you have there, Condor, is a "may issue" state. I lived in Iowa most of my life, and until recently, Iowa was "may issue". Each of the 99 county sheriffs got to decide who could or could not have a CC permit. FINALLY got changed to "shall issue"--which means the burden is on them to show good reason (like a felony record, domestic abuse, involuntarily committed to a mental institution, something like that) to refuse issuing a permit.

Re drinking to calm the nerves . . . when I was teaching college French, the students had to take oral exams, one on one with the prof. I tried to make it a relaxed setting, but obviously some stress involved. I told them that a beer or glass of wine--obviously ONLY for those of legal age :)--might calm their nerves. Also told them that going "over the line" might well cause them to crash and burn. Question of moderation, and figuring out what works best as an individual.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks L....you are right on...there is " may issue" and " shall issue"... This is the problem .....reasonable legislation is a way of attempting to cloud 2nd amendment rights.....so....pass legislation that is not...and let the gun rights guys fight it....it is a great strategy. The cost and time is what they need to do....wear our resolve down....NRA is on top of this.....when you see statements from mayors against illegal guns...or Blumberg...saying that they are against illegal guns....remember it is really against ALL guns....I think all guys here know that. But we have three Supreme Court justices that love to shoot...maybe there are a couple more.....

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.