September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (gunmaker, Travis S, 1 invisible), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,904
Posts550,603
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25
Sidelock
Sidelock

"It was pretty bad what Mr. Bundy had to say about blacks perhaps being better off as slaves than as dependants on the Democrat Plantation which uses them, and abuses them, and plays them for fools for their own selfish agenda. Of course, the race hustlers will try to paint anyone who supported Bundy's stand against excessive government enforcement with the broad racist brush."

well said,many conservative blacks have pointed out that the Dem's are just keeping the poor on their "plantation"in trade for votes.

And no news stories when Dems say stupid things like this:

Illinois Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn is in some hot water with the Jewish community after his campaign tweeted—and then quietly deleted—several messages urging backers to read an article comparing black Republican voters to Jews who collaborated with the Nazis.

Chicago Sun Times readers were stunned last week to find that writer Neil Steinberg has penned a column comparing black supporters of Republican gubernatorial candidate Bruce Rauner to Jews who collaborated with the Nazis against their brethren.

“As a general rule, individuals will sell out the interests of their groups in return for personal benefit,” Steinberg wrote in his column, which claimed that Rauner is buying off the black community and its leaders. “It isn’t just a black thing. Jews collaborated with the Nazis during World War II, helping them to round up their own people in the hopes they’d be the last to go.”

As to Bundy,its important to stay focused on the government overreach in essentially and armed thug money collection and not Bundy's thoughtless statements. To tie government overreach and land grabs to that-again thoughtless statements is the only thing ignorant in the whole story

Hillary For Prison 2018
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

"Jews collaborated with the Nazis during World War II, helping them to round up their own people in the hopes they’d be the last to go.”

As a student of WW II history I seriously doubt that this was a common occurrence. However one prominent Jewish far left Democratic supporter, George Soros, is documented as doing just that. And I don't believe for a minute that the fact he was a teenager at that time changes the situation one bit.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I an another case of the media and its hypocrisy on racism.

Bundy vs Shabazz

"All was quiet on the mainstream media front back in 2012 when New Black Panther Party national field Marshal King Samir Shabazz in very explicit terms called for black Americans to form an army and murder white people. The clear threats and hate speech were ignored."

Too bad Bundy isn’t a black leftist; he could have threatened to firebomb white cracker babies without a peep from the leftist press.

Shabazz sounding off on August 13,2012 in an online broadcast:

you’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three sec­onds ago. You’re going to have to go into the God damn nurs­ery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nurs­ery and just kill every­thing white in sight that ain’t right.

We gonna need preach­ers going into the cracker churches throw­ing hand grenades on early Sun­day morn­ing when the cracker got his hands up, ‘please white Jesus!’ Well we gonna throw a bomb in that God damn church, burn up the cracker, burn up the cracker Jesus, and burn up some cracker white supremacy.”

…drag some of these god damn rusty dusty ass crack­ers out of their homes, skin their asses alive, hang their asses up by some damn rope in some trees, drag them up and down the streets by God damn trucks, sick the pit bulls on them, pour acid on their asses, dump them in a God damn river, bring them back up, bust them in the head with a rock.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
But Bundy's comment wasn't near as bad as what that slimy cowardly piece of shit nca225 said about my daughters right here in Misfires last year. And what he reiterated about a month ago. Of course, he also revealed his true feelings last year after the Heller decision when he said that the Militia of the Second Amendment is obsolete, and he supported some of the same anti-gun measures that his Idol Obama was advancing.

We're getting close to the one year anniversary keith. I see you still have not sought help from the victim crisis centers I referred you to. Perhaps that is due to your concurrent shame of those hard to treat medical conditions (one of which is well known to result in insanity if left untreated) and being the first to bring in a person's family member to attack them. And gosh darn-it I guess you are finding it hard to run from your record. You should be a man like your idol Ol' Cliven and stand by what you say.

Last edited by nca225; 04/25/14 02:09 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

That guy Shabazz is only catching up to us, Dave. You could hear that kind of stuff from whites on any street in the South 50 years ago. Only difference is they were't just raving, they were doing it. I was there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
That guy Shabazz is only catching up to us, Dave. You could hear that kind of stuff from whites on any street in the South 50 years ago. Only difference is they were't just raving, they were doing it. I was there.

I was there too King, still am for that matter. In addition I was old enough to be aware of what was going on.

You seem to want to paint the entire South with blanket racism; I don't remember it that way. Yes there were some nutcase KKKers that bombed some Black churches, some with children in them. They also murdered some of what they called "outside adjitators".

Southerners were as horrified as you were when those things happened. I saw it as a Southerner, King and maybe I saw it more clearly than you...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

There's no question of your seeing it more clearly, living through decades of every institution being corrupted by it for going along with it for so long. Many persons of decency and faith, including my friends in Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi, abhorred those laws and joined with others to try to change them. In the end, constitutional rights could only be enforced by military bayonets.

Yes, I was there in Birmingham when the four little black girls were blown up in their church, and when the feds first started to take action when a carload of Jewish students heading south to get out the vote were ambushed and murdered. A colleague was murdered on Ole Miss campus during the riots around James Meredith registration for attendance.

As for the "outside agitators," I was one of them. Any reporter north of the Line was "a Northern white troublemaker." It was more dangerous for us at times than any revolt or war I had covered. We were hated and blacks were leery because of the consequences of speaking to us. I did my time in southern jails. I know Southerners were horrified, Geo. Only problem: there weren't enough of you.

Either way you looked at it, as an observer or citizen, it was horrible.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Wow King,and thats the best excuse you can come up with to try and stand behind that racist ?
If we follow your "rules" then there is always a pass for a liberal racist because in your mind he just "catching up"

BTW that Shabazz clown was the same guy in this video that Holder DOJ decided to drop the case because he was on of "my people"

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

A couple of points:

When that was going on George was what? Eleven? The church bombers and murderers from the sixties are now all dead or old men. Had Shabazz called for their death his hateful speech might not be so reprehensible.

Those events seven decades ago do not justify the murder of white people this decade, even if they are the children of the bombers and lynchers of the fifties and sixties. I am surprised that you find Shabazz's recent call for the murder of innocent babies justified by acts of domestic terror sixty and some-odd years ago.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 04/25/14 04:59 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My point, Mike, is that kind of mindless talk was currency not that long ago, only it was spewing from our white mouths. Shabazz is a caricature, a grotesque representation of racist bigots which we'll always have with us. He's a nut case, not to be taken too seriously.

Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.