September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (David Williamson, SamW), 212 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,903
Posts550,601
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25
Sidelock
Sidelock

But if we turned everything in Shabazz's speech inside out the Left and you would have been all over the speaker and it would have been on MSNBC, CBS, CNN, and ABC and in the New York Times:

In a speech today Jefferson Davis VII of the Aryan Nation said "You’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three sec­onds ago. You’re going to have to go into the God damn nurs­ery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nurs­ery and just kill every­thing black in sight that ain’t right.

We gonna need preachers going into the black mosques throw­ing hand grenades on Friday when the [censored] got his hands up, ‘please black Mohammed!’ Well we gonna throw a bomb in that God damn mosque, burn up the [censored], burn up the black Mohammed, and burn up some [censored] black supremacy.”

…drag some of these god damn rusty dusty ass niggers out of their homes, skin their asses alive, hang their asses up by some damn rope in some trees, drag them up and down the streets by God damn trucks, sick the pit bulls on them, pour acid on their asses, dump them in a God damn river, bring them back up, bust them in the head with a rock."

You and your co-ideologues give black racists and hate speech by black racists a pass. But you have a hyperbolic reaction to a white person objectively criticizing black urban culture.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 04/25/14 05:53 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The left embraces black racists,just look a the drug dealing, race bating, mob rat !He has his own show on MSNBC,goes to white house functions and even has the president and Holder come kiss his ring at the NAN !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Shabazz is a caricature, a grotesque representation of racist bigots which we'll always have with us. He's a nut case, not to be taken too seriously.

Apparently, the prez does not feel this way. Not only will he remain quiet on issues like this, but when he's in campaign mode, near always, he'll regurgitate the PG-13 version of blame whitey. Maybe the folks around him advise on the nation as a whole. Well, maybe not. If not for the grace of God, near all his extended circle would be shabazz'.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't give anyone a pass on racism, Mike. When the above trash talk was introduced here, I said that's the way we used to talk. Nothing was drummed more than bigotry as sin into the heads of my brother and sisters by our parents. From the evidence here, I believe you had a similar indoctrination.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike. When the above trash talk was introduced here, I said that's the way we used to talk.

But that is not the way I used to talk. Nor is it the way I talk today. And it is reprehensible. But you and MSNBC and CBS and NBC give black rascists a pass and bring up a bombing fifty years ago by white domestic terrorists as an excuse for a black racist's hateful speech advocating the murder of white babies. But mostly you don't even acknowledge it. Then, when a newsworthy white like Bundy makes a hateful racist remark, it is broadcast by all of the Liberal media.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 04/25/14 07:29 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing was drummed more than bigotry as sin into the heads of my brother and sisters by our parents. From the evidence here, I believe you had a similar indoctrination.

My point King is that the same indoctrination was drummed into my head and those of my brothers and sister by my parents. We were certainly not the only home on the block or in the neighborhood, the City or the South where that very same thing was taking place...Geo

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
[quote=King Brown] Mike. When the above trash talk was introduced here, I said that's the way we used to talk.

But that is not the way I used to talk. Nor is it the way I talk today. And it is reprehensible. But you and MSNBC and CBS and NBC give black rascists a pass and bring up a bombing fifty years ago by white domestic terrorists as an excuse for a black racist's hateful speech advocating the murder of white babies. But mostly you don't even acknowledge it. Then, when a newsworthy white like Bundy makes a hateful racist remark, it is broadcast by all of the Liberal media. [/quote

But this is NOT the way I used to talk or the way anyone I knew used to talk either. This is the typical "They all do it" Libtard excuse for the radical and ultra racist behavior you see from black groups like that one.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cliven Bundy's entire conversation casts a somewhat different light on his thoughts than the select quotes being persented by the media. He is not an articulate man, but his thoughts do not appear to be that different from many who feel that the welfare state has not done blacks any favors.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/unedited-tape-bundy-emerges-sheds-light-racist-remarks

Last edited by JCHannum; 04/25/14 09:17 PM.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Come to think of it, Bundy's "welfare plantation" analogy comes straight from the conservative black journalist/editorialist Starr Parker...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

"This is the typical "They all do it" Libtard excuse for the radical and ultra racist behavior you see from black groups like that one."

Is this different from all liberals are the enemy, Jim, which is postulated often here by some conservatives?

Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.