September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 191 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,939
Posts550,929
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
pooch said it all in few words:

"no return policy no bid."

I think saying it all would have the word "clear" in it:

"no clear return policy, no bid."

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

well mikee, if you don't like a sellers return policy, then guess what? you don't have to buy from that seller...duh...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I just said that ed:

"no clear return policy, no bid."

And that says it all.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

no it dont mikee... wad daya mean by "clear"?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, No answer, to my earlier questions reference grossly inaccurate descriptions?

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
no it dont mikee... wad daya mean by "clear"?

Yes it does.

And by "clear" I mean the exact opposite of this:

"(RETURN POLICY: Returns are handled on an individual basis. You can presume that I know what I am selling. You are expected to know what you are buying. All items are guaranteed to be as advertised. If I make a gross error in description, you may of course, return item with my apology. FEEDBACK: I am a licensed firearms dealer and have been a Gunsamerica seller since 1997...so, follow the rules and buy with confidence.))"

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

no no mikee...don't tell us what you don't mean...

tell us what you mean by "clear"...

Sidelock
Sidelock

By "clear" I mean the opposite of this:

"(RETURN POLICY: Returns are handled on an individual basis. You can presume that I know what I am selling. You are expected to know what you are buying. All items are guaranteed to be as advertised. If I make a gross error in description, you may of course, return item with my apology. FEEDBACK: I am a licensed firearms dealer and have been a Gunsamerica seller since 1997...so, follow the rules and buy with confidence.))"

duh

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

aw come on mikee, man up and tell what YOU think is a clear return policy...

Last edited by ed good; 06/16/14 06:01 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

mikee: how bout dis one:

3 Day Inspection Period: When a Seller sells a firearm (as defined by the BATF and for the purposes of this paragraph including antique firearms), the Seller is required to give the Buyer a minimum of three business days after the day of receipt by the Buyer's Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer ("FFL") or Curio and Relic Federal Firearms Licensee ("C&RFFL), or in the case of an antique firearm, by the Buyer, to inspect that firearm. If during the 3 Day Inspection Period, the Buyer decides to decline the sale, it is the Buyer's responsibility to first contact the Seller by telephone to notify the Seller of Buyer's decision to return the firearm, and to pay for return shipping, insurance and any other fees related to the return of that firearm back to the Seller. The Buyer may return a firearm to a Seller for a full refund (as long as the Seller has been notified of the Buyer's decision to return the firearm) for any reason. Once the Seller has been properly notified Seller will provide buyer with return instructions, Buyer will return the firearm fully insured for the auction price, adult signature required to the Seller within 3 business days of receipt of return instructions and provide the Seller with a valid shipping tracking number. Seller is obligated to issue a full refund for the firearm minus only the Buyer's original shipping, handling and insurance fees. Seller's may not withhold from the refund any "re-stocking", inventory, or added handling fees. At no time during the 3 Day Inspection Period will the Buyer fire the firearm (unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Buyer and Seller prior to the sale). If the Buyer fires the firearm at any time during the 3 Day Inspection Period without the Seller's prior express written consent, the sale is considered final. Inspection consists of external examination, checking the bore and having the headspace checked by a gunsmith. No further disassembly, to include but not limited to turning any screws or removing any push pins. is permitted without the Seller's prior express written consent In the event the Buyer has properly declined the sale and notified the Seller, the Seller will only issue a refund AFTER the firearm in question has been returned to the Seller. Seller will issue the refund within 2 business days after return receipt of the item and will provide Buyer with either a tracking number, if the refund is sent by common carrier or the US Postal Service, or a transaction authorization number if the refund is in the nature of a Credit to the Buyers Credit Card. The Buyer is only responsible for his original charges for shipping, handling and insurance and return costs. If a Buyer elects to return a firearm during the 3 Day Inspection Period, the Buyer will receive a neutral feedback in order for the Seller to recover his Final Value Fees.

Last edited by ed good; 06/16/14 06:04 PM.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.