September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 191 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,939
Posts550,929
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, please don't shoot me for giving ed ammunition! I wasn't thinking clearly.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The key words with Ed the torch return policy are his "works for ME"(Aka;Whats best for me and screw you)

Buyer beware of ANY dealer who uses all caps and NO clear policy for returns like Ed Good's "works for me" NOT the buyer!
Will await Eds cowardly "I will sue you" response and prepare my one finger salute pic like I did last time!

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

ho, ho, ho...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Originally Posted By: ed good
sly has been a gunbroker seller since 1999. he has a 99%+ feedback rating. he currently has 78 items for sale...

there certainly does seem to be a problem here...but it shore aint wid sly...

based upon his feedback, sly is a good guy, with a long track record of doing a good job, which is more than I can say for some of you...shame on you for bad mouthing him here.

The definition of a good seller on gun broker can be deceiving.

While it appears he has had 99% happy customers, that does not mean he is describing some of his stuff in other than farfetched descriptions or bad horse dealer fashion.

I took the time to look at several of the supposed "best" gun he was selling. Anyone, any professional gun dealer, of at least 13 years experience should understand they are not best guns.

While I doubt any of us would fall for his hyperbole, I venture some unsuspecting buyer might be fooled. The seller's only saving grace for his "best" gun listings are that his pictures are good enough to show he is beyond the pale in his statements.

Ed, do you believe his descriptions are accurate in his use of the term "Best" when describing BLNE and BLE guns?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=421737280
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=422176758
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=422539831
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=422578491

Or his referring at different points in his description of this gun as "sideplated" then later "sidelock" is not deceptive:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=422023925

Ed did you take the time to look past his 99% rating and examine some of his "best" gun descriptions?

Or BTW did the Pollard gun really looked "sleeved" to you?

He may indeed be completely honest, but just ignorant and or ill disciplined in his descriptions, I don't know. I have brought guns on gunbroker from sellers that I spoke to and it became obvious to me they did not understand how to describe the SxS they were selling properly. One double rifle I purchased sticks out in my mind as the shop really didn't know or care to actually figure what cartridge it was chambered for.

He may indeed be doing a good job making buyers happy, but some of his listings do not show a good job to me.

It is a buyer beware world, and every person should know what they are buying. It is our responsibility to be informed, but that does not give sellers freedom to deceive deliberately or otherwise.

All said, I feel badly for the uninitiated who might fall for his poor descriptions and purchase from him.

Still no reply from, Ed.

I will no longer attempt conversation with you Ed. I wish you well.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

well, now that we have this all settled, lets go on to something more interesting...

like what is your favorite beer these days? I kinda like new castle and bodingtons.

Sidelock
Sidelock

ed, let's go on to something even more interesting like contact information for torch coloring Gunsmith 'ol Ed Lander.

Why won't you tell us how to contact him? Since he is a gunsmith who works on actions and receivers, he would have to have an FFL, but the only FFL holder within 100 miles of you named Ed is one Edmund Good. I can't find an Ed Lander in New Hampshire. Could it be that ed good and 'ol Ed Lander are one and the same?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith: old ed, who is around 88 just lost his wife betty. they were married in 1946 when old ed returned from his service in ww2...

he certainly don't need to be bothered by a jerk like you at this time...or any other time for that matter.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, that's a really tragic story. She wasn't killed in an acetylene explosion or anything like that, was she?

And who was it that died a couple years ago when I asked you for contact information for the mythical 'ol Ed Lander?

P.S. --- I ran this past the Official DoubleGunshop PC Thought Police, and they assured me that this post is neither racist, mysogonistical, or hurtful to most fairies and girly-men.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith: well, you jerk, your callousness may come to haunt you one day...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
keith: well, you jerk, your callousness may come to haunt you one day...

Sounds like a threat.

I had a callous from a pair of boots that didn't fit well, but the Podiatrist already cut it off. I can't imagine why you're resorting to such hurtful name calling Mr. Lander, I mean Good. I think you should call your lawyer and threaten to sue yourself for slander.

Oh how I long for the days of old when everyone here was sweet and nice.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.