Originally Posted By: lagopus
I'll echo what JohnfromUK says. It seems to me that a whole new generation is emerging in England that have only ever used single trigger over/unders. Side by sides seems to sell less and less than even a few years ago. It definitely is a buyer's market for SxS's at the moment. I call in one fairly large gunshop from time to time and all they have are rows of Berettas and Brownings. If they take side by side in on trade they can't seem to want to part with it fast enough; I guess it spoils the line up. So, by having a look in I have picked up some real bargains there. Lagopus.....

Thats pretty much my experience too lagopus, one dealer i was talking to says anything double trigger is virtually unsellable, excepting to farmers looking for a cheap fox basher. Personally i shoot what i like, thats happens to be sxs's, all the better that the fashion dictates that you have to shoot a black plastic stocked magazine fed eyesore. It means there are good deals to be had on sxs's, for those that like them.