September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
11 members (azgreg, CJ Dawe, Der Ami, Argo44, Birdog, 1 invisible), 261 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,884
Posts550,433
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have JM on my ignore list. I do see that he posts but I have no idea what he's posting. He is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

Son Of Hamas Founder: My Father's Movement 'Doesnt Care About The Lives Of Palestinians'

Townhall, by Matt Vespa

Meet Mosab Hassan Yousef. (I already have. Thanks for the invite Eric.) Hes the son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, one of the founders of Hamas. Hes now an evangelical Christian, living in the U.S. after being granted political asylum, and a former operative with Shin Bet, a branch of Israeli intelligence, which led to his father disowning him back in 2010:

Hamas doesnt care about the lives of Palestinians. Does not care about the lives of Israelis or Americans. They dont care about their own lives. They consider dying for the sake of their ideology a way of worship. And how can you continue in that society?

Hamas is not seeking co-existence and compromise. Hamas is seeking conquest and taking over. And, by the way, Israel the destruction of the state of Israel is not Hamas final destination. Hamas final destination is building the Islamic Caliphate, which means an Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization. These are the ultimate goals of the movement.

More cover up of Hamas crimes revealed:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/07/media-cover-up-of-hamas-crimes-starting-to-unravel/

Last edited by italiansxs; 07/31/14 12:51 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Any fool can grasp Israel's need to defend itself.Why does that rule out the need to be critical of how they go about doing so? Why must the regulars here continue to denigrate anyone who sees two sides to an issue? The continuous refusal to grant any legitimacy to another's views is precisely the mindset that makes peace in the Middle East, or anywhere else, impossible. Fundamentalist hardliners are the source of conflict wherever they may be.

Bill Ferguson
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Two sides to what issue:
Let me see if I have this right:
Israel means us no harm. The Muslims want to wipe us "infidels" off the face of the earth and have repeatedly stated this is their intention. If fact at this moment thay have told the remaining Christians in Iraq to either convert to Islam or die.
The Muslims crashed planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and killed thousands of innocents.
What exactly do you think these nutjobs would try to do if they came into possession of nuclear weapons?
Bottom line: If you are a non Muslim there are NO two sides.
jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is no defense for Hamas. There is no defense for Al Qaeda, but if we are willing to adopt their values and refuse to make or accept any distinction between them and, say, Palestinians in general, then we lose any moral difference between them and us.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
There is no defense for Hamas. There is no defense for Al Qaeda, but if we are willing to adopt their values and refuse to make or accept any distinction between them and, say, Palestinians in general, then we lose any moral difference between them and us.

I'd look at what you wrote Bill. There's no rule that says we have to choose sides, but why is it important for you to condemn other American rather than just say 'if we are willing to adopt their values', why not look at the merits of Israeli values.

Don't you think if it makes you feel better to equivocate, why not compare Americans to anyone one with a bit higher standards. Or, are you saying that you have the same values as hamas. You have read their charter, haven't you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craigd, I can't follow what you're saying here. I have no problem with Israeli values.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

....Why must the regulars here continue to denigrate anyone who sees two sides to an issue? The continuous refusal to grant any legitimacy to another's views is precisely the mindset that makes peace in the Middle East, or anywhere else, impossible. Fundamentalist hardliners are the source of conflict wherever they may be.

This is what I was thinking about Bill. You may not have a problem with Israeli values, but in the Israeli/hamas conflict, you seem to be calling those who lean towards the Israeli side, 'fundamentalist hardliners'.

No big deal, criticize Israel, but after you get that out of your system, hamas is still the aggressor with stated goals. What exactly was achieved for peace and stability.

Why not ask, why is the US giving hamas money, directly and through the un. No, not all palistinians are bad, but you haven't shown us the good ones in action so we can contrast them to hamas.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The fundamentalist hardliners I had in mind are the Palestinians and Israelis would would gladly kill one another on sight and who refuse all offers of reconciliation, also those who call me a libtard and a neo nazi. What I condemn is the attitude that we see here so often from those who think they are 100% right 100% of the time and that anyone who differs with them on any point is a "traitor and a coward" or some sociopathic statist, whatever the hell that might be.

Bill Ferguson
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Two Sides to the Story:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/islami...nnocent-people/

Just what the Hell do you think these bloodthirsty Islamist maniacs would do if they managed to overrun Israel? The bloodbath that would occur would make the one I just linked to above look like a minor incident in comparison.
Why do we call those who ignore the facts Libtards? Well these same facts speak for themselves.
There are NO TWO SIDES to this issue period. I personally think the Israelis have exhibited remarkable restraint considering what the Islamists would do to them if they had the weapons capability.
"fundamentalis hardliners" is Libspeak. I personally don't know of even ONE unprovoked attack on Muslims by Israel since 1948. So your point that they would kill Muslims onsight is in fact an outright lie.

Last edited by italiansxs; 07/31/14 08:40 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The fundamentalist hardliners I had in mind are the Palestinians and Israelis would would gladly kill one another on sight and who refuse all offers of reconciliation....

Bill, I believe Jim has a point. What's an Israeli hardliner? When have we seen them kill palestinians on sight. When has Israel taken an unprovoked offensive, dug attack tunnels, lobbed random rockets or suicide bombed anyone.

Asked before, we know what the palestinians will say and do. When equivocating, can the Israelis be shown to do similar.

You do follow what your dem appointed sec of state kerry tried to do to Israel to 'help' broker peace. You know he had ambitions to be pres.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.