I can't make up my mind.

The little Fox 16 with 30" barrels choked mod and mod?

The Parker 12 with the long full and full 32" tubes?

Perhaps the Parker Reproduction 28 gauge with 28" barrels, choked full and fuller?

The Fox 12 with 30" barrels? Again, full and full.

I have four French Brittanys. Two males, Red and Buddy, and two females, Molly and Ginger. Red is the best retriever but he and Buddy have never caught on that dove hunting is an ambush sport. They sprint around out to two or three hundred yards trying to find a dove to point and then come barreling back in when they hear the shot. The girls are much smarter. They sit patiently beside me, watching for birds. Sometimes they spot them before I do and I see them tense up. But Molly delights in racing to my neighbor's downed bird, snatching it out from under their dog's nose, and retrieving it to me. So then I have to hike over to return their bird. Ginger is my best dove dog I think.

I called my friend and outfitter Dane and made reservations for me and my shooting student Joe Wood. Joe later informed me he couldn't go. That is a real let down as Joe splits expenses and then I get to shoot his birds for him. Twice the birds for half the money, so to speak.

I am glad to be here.