June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
5 members (fullandfuller, LRF, battle, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 332 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,616
Posts547,050
Members14,428
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Doug, keith, SKB is so bright he can't even spell his name twice the same way in his ads. What is it Steve? Betram or Bertram? I don't know if I could trust a guy like that to re-line the barrel on my kid nephew's Super Soaker 50 squirt gun. wink

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Ahh Doug you do love your very shallow stereotypes don't you? No Comment on seeing your parties spending habits above? The fact the Republicans have been doing a pretty good job themselves of spending.

Enjoy your Sunday with family today. Are any of your wives also your niece? That is the way it is done in Utah right? Heck I bet your good buddies with Warren Jeffs. You ignorant a$$. I learned long ago not to judge a book by its cover. You might try that some time. You just hate someone who confronts your misleading posts in which you try to promote your agenda. Sorry Doug, I'm going to continue sticking it to you. I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself you mental midget. Comments on the huge increase in the federal budget deficit under both parties? Uncomfortable yet?

Increase as a percentage of GDP under Reagan 11.3% first term and 9.3% second term (gee whiz I thought only Democrats spent to much)

Increase as a percentage of GDP under Bush Sr. 13.0% (damn liberals spending too much)

DECREASE as a percentage of GDP under Clinton first term - 0.7%

DECREASE as a percentage of GDP under Clinton second term - 9.0% ( But I thought the Democrats were the ones driving the deficit up? Hmm kinda makes you think a bit. )

Increase as a percentage of GDP under GWB first term 7.1%

Increase as a percentage of GDP under GWB second term 20.7% (ouch that one really hurt)

Let's not forget Obama

Increase as a percentage of GDP under Obama 18.5%

I contend every administration along the way except Clinton contributed to our Debt problem. This is how we got in the mess we are in with BOTH parties to blame. Awful hard for a Right winger like yourself to except I'm sure.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

jrb tell me about your incredible gunsmith background.i am a friend of Steves he is correct in saying if you don't regurgitate the political line on this part of the BB you get fried.but i still support bush because of the shit storm he inherited from the Clinton administration.if the media will not report what the administration is doing the administration gets away with destroying our republic, the IRS scandal is the biggest scandal to come along ever. it altered an election.the end

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Enjoy your Sunday with family today. Are any of your wives also your niece? That is the way it is done in Utah right? Heck I bet your good buddies with Warren Jeffs. You ignorant a$$. I learned long ago not to judge a book by its cover. You might try that some time. You just hate someone who confronts your misleading posts in which you try to promote your agenda. Sorry Doug, I'm going to continue sticking it to you. I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself you mental midget. Comments on the huge increase in the federal budget deficit under both parties? Uncomfortable yet?

Sorry Steve, I'm not a Mormon/LDS/RLDS/FLDS so I can't reflect on their beliefs. I thought you were the know-it-all compassionate open minded world traveler who accepts all cultures from Queers to Ebola's, guess that's another lie....?....Your true colors are now showing again, "say one thing, do the opposite"......actions speak louder than words..........It is good to see that you now feel it necessary to attack families of all these various cultures that you said you understand so well....LOL.........but you were a liar all along, that figures, low life's do that and you certainly qualify as a low life.

Your ignorance is glowing again, keep it up for public view......

Doug

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

My point Doug, you moron, is that you can not judge a book by its cover. I fully know that many who reside in Utah are not Mormon. The Mormons I have known were very good people. I have zero against Mormons. The whole point of that part of my posts is you can not judge someone by their looks or where they are from. You need to look a bit further. Any comments on the deficit? Too uncomfortable?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: mc
jrb tell me about your incredible gunsmith background.i am a friend of Steves........

Well tell me about YOUR incredible gunsmith backround. I happen to be a friend of Doug's.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

HA! I'm glad you asked....hopefully Mark will post some of his work. Mark has skills that most only dream of, including myself. I'm sure they will be lost on this crowd though, the guy lives in California, geez. After all what more do we need to know about someone? That and when the last time they had a hair cut and you have all you need to know.

Last edited by SKB; 08/10/14 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling/grammer
Sidelock
Sidelock

My point Doug, you moron, is that you can not judge a book by its cover. I fully know that many who reside in Utah are not Mormon. The Mormons I have known were very good people. I have zero against Mormons. The whole point of that part of my posts is you can not judge someone by their looks or where they are from. You need to look a bit further. Any comments on the deficit? Too uncomfortable?

So now you tone it back Steve, understanding the stupidity of your previous post and your family attack profile you exhibited.....you are really a piece of work.

If you wish to put forward a meaning on any post, all you have to do is say exactly what you mean at the time of your post....not some liberal changing explanation ten posts later or as you commonly do, from another thread some months in the past......Can you comprehend this paragraph......?

All politicians are guilty of adding to the deficit while trying to satisfy their constituents. The Democrats as a whole have multiplied our National Debt far more than the Republicans since Johnson's liberal Great Society Lie and Carters drastic liberal failures.....RR spent most of his debt load repairing what these previous liberals destroyed, employment, the military, foreign policy, Iran Contra and so forth. You can blame RR in your pea brain, but his intentions were to put Americans back to work, lower the iron curtain, repair the military, retrieve the hostages, improve foreign relations etc., all of which he did.

Bottom line is, if we run a ruler/spread sheet from George Washington to Obama, we find that Obama, your "Magic Negro" hero that you voted for, has compiled a debt greater than all the PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED........ALL OF THEM.

My point is and always has been, that anyone with an I.Q. over 40 and the ability to read, would have known the election of your Magic Negro in 2008 would spell disaster for this country in more ways than one. All of these disasters are now on exhibit for anyone to see, even you........ SO WHY IN YOUR INFINITE WISDOM AS A BUSH HATER DID YOU VOTE TO DESTROY YOUR HOMELAND.....?....Uncomfortable, can't explain it, won't explain it, don't give a shit......?...... YOU CAN PLEAD "STUPID" BECAUSE THAT FITS LIKE A GLOVE....!....

Is there any part of the BO debt load that you do not understand.......?.......You probably weren't around during Reagan, Carter, Johnson, JFK era's and don't understand a day to day reflection on what took place. Your liberalism probably stems from your upbringing, but if you had a brain that functions, you would have studied your way out of that ignorance and monkey see - monkey do mentality.

Doug

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

My goodness you dumb as a post. Why did you not quote me completely before, leaving out this key part
"Ahh Doug you do love your very shallow stereotypes don't you?"

Any fool could see the stereotype I threw at you was an exaggeration to place emphasis on a point. Did you really think I thought you talk to Warren Jeffs? Really? But no, you use selective quotation. Why? My guess is the facts hurt too much.

Reagan did lots of good things. Much of his spending was needed to stimulate our economy at the time. I'm blaming him for nothing. Though I do find your bringing up Iran Contra as a good thing to spend money on does seem telling of your mentality. Just stating the facts that both parties contributed to our current mess. It must really hurt you deep down in side to have to try defend the obscene spending that the Republicans have done in the recent past. I'm so sorry the truth hurts you this badly.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

..... the guy live in California, geez. After all what more do we need to know about someone? That and when the last time the had a hair cut and you have you need to know.

Holy crap, this guy Lefty Stevie is dumber than a box of rocks. This is the writing of a near illiterate. And the cowardly dumbass is so excited about his Wikipedia numbers that it looks like he's pissing himself... even though it's obvious he doesn't even understand them.

Did this retard actually even look at his precious numbers? If he had, and if he looked at the source of the data, he would see that the numbers for Bush Jr. and Obama are skewed because the source for the data is"CBO Historical Budget Page and White House Fiscal Year 2012 Budget." But the chart shows Obama's performance for 2009 to 2013.

We are missing a whole year of data from Obama's first term versus Bush's second term. Adding another year of reckless Obama spending would blow Bush's 20.7% number out of the water. But Stevie is too busy pissing himself in excitement over numbers which he does not understand... and too much of a sissy to admit that he read this. It will be very convenient for him to ignore this and not have to debate me. I think women use that tactic a lot. And alluding to the possibility that Doug was a Mormon polygamist who was breeding with his niece was really low-class. Now he's making excuses for it.

What's even more interesting is that Lefty Stevie, who just a couple days ago was denying who and what he is, and claiming to be a Moderate Independant, has came out of one of his closets and showed us that was all nothing but a lie. What we have here is another hard core supporter of the Party, the Philosophy, and the People who represent the greatest threat to the Second Amendment and the long term future of this country... Liberal Left Democrats. I only wanted you to be up front and honest about that Lefty Stevie. Why did you spend so much time denying it? Why was that asking too much to just admit that you're a flaming New York to Colorado Liberal? What will be your next move... San Francisco? Did you really truly have a girlfriend, or is that just another cover for your true beliefs?

I wouldn't care how talented he is as I gunsmith... I'll be damned if I would spend even a dime to have someone work on my guns who has their head that far up Obama's ass. Just my personal opinion.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.