June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
5 members (fullandfuller, LRF, battle, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 332 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,616
Posts547,050
Members14,428
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
..... the guy live in California, geez. After all what more do we need to know about someone? That and when the last time the had a hair cut and you have you need to know.

Holy crap, this guy Lefty Stevie is dumber than a box of rocks. This is the writing of a near illiterate. And the cowardly dumbass is so excited about his Wikipedia numbers that it looks like he's pissing himself... even though it's obvious he doesn't even understand them.

And alluding to the possibility that Doug was a Mormon polygamist who was breeding with his niece was really low-class. Now he's making excuses for it.

What's even more interesting is that Lefty Stevie, who just a couple days ago was denying who and what he is, and claiming to be a Moderate Independant, has came out of one of his closets and showed us that was all nothing but a lie. What we have here is another hard core supporter of the Party, the Philosophy, and the People who represent the greatest threat to the Second Amendment and the long term future of this country... Liberal Left Democrats. I only wanted you to be up front and honest about that Lefty Stevie. Why did you spend so much time denying it? Why was that asking too much to just admit that you're a flaming New York to Colorado Liberal? What will be your next move... San Francisco? Did you really truly have a girlfriend, or is that just another cover for your true beliefs?

Throughout this whole thread this low life, Steve/SKB, has promoted "you can't judge a book by it's cover" and he's "open minded" ....LOL......when by his own writings, spelling, grammar, stupidity, ignorance and lying two face posts , he has shown all of us that this illiterate uneducated liberal liar has PUT FORTH HIS COVER showing everyone here the moral fiber and intelligence of a real living libtard boob..... Poor fellow doesn't have the brains God gave a goose.

Doug

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Oh Doug don't worry I will continue to prove you the fool you are, BS labels, partial quotes, half truths and all. I delight in showing you as the a$$ you really are you demented old Dinosaur you. Must be sad for you know that the angry old white guy thing you cling to so strongly is dying a quick death. Even your own party has come that conclusion after the last Presidential loss. The far, far, far right positions you stake out are a lost cause and will continue to lose in the future. Any interest in owning up to the Republicans huge portion of the deficit as posted in black and white? More comfortable calling names and acting childish? I think so. Comments on the deficit? Oh wait the Republicans only over spent to fix the mistakes of the Democrats right? How about owning up to it? Your are so full of crap I can smell the feces on your breath over the internet.....

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Okay I have tried to stay out of this pissing contest, and it's been a hell of a contest! Not for the faint of heart! Haha! Thanks goodness we are all abiding by Dave's rules.

Anyway, I have a question for Doug and Keith (or anyone else who cares to chime in).

First, you both know that on most issues, I am pretty much in lock step with you. I think we all want to live in a country we are proud of, that supports the freedom to pursue our own choices, etc etc etc.

What occurs to me is that to do that, you need a President other than Obama, you need senior politicians, those that drive the agenda, other than Reid, Pelosi, Clinton et al. You need the Republican Party AT FULL STRENGTH.

So how does that happen? Is it by belittling everyone who isn't pure of thought? This ain't religion. It's politics....the art of the possible. My view from a distance say that the GOP lost because too many potential supporters felt Romney wasn't the right guy....wasn't pure enough. Not that too many people voted for Obama.

Would he have been better than the current occupant? I'd say so. Would he have been perfect? No, no one is. Would compromises have to have been made? Yup. But that's always the case. The facts are the world moves forward, and like herding cats, we, who understand clearly what needs to happen, have to do the best we can. Not sit it out because it's not perfect.

Okay, have at it. I've got my shit shield hat on! LOL

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....partial quotes, half truths and all....

....Must be sad for you know that the angry old white guy thing you cling to so strongly is dying a quick death. Even your own party has come that conclusion....

....Any interest in owning up to the Republicans huge portion of the deficit as posted in black and white?....

....Comments on the deficit? Oh wait the Republicans only over spent to fix the mistakes of the Democrats right? How about owning up to it?....

Ya know, another name for angry old white guy is, customer.

You made the point that not all gunsmiths are the same, can you show that all debt is the same. Does it feel the same to get stiffed for two boxes of shells or a couple hundred hours of labor.

Your one bright light on the debt front was the clint'n years. Is he the rock star exception to the rule, or was he handcuffed by an angry white guy. Does Gingrich figure in to the discussion. If debt is an important issue, is he a super hero or should he be demonized because well that's just what we do.

We can see Bush' moderation, and that makes him a spender, good thing or bad thing. He kinda looks like an old white guy, but he got it right because he's not an extremist dinosaur. Hmmm, he never was credited with fundamentally changing the US, did the dem congress control much of the spending. What's you take on pelosi's roll in responsible debt control.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
...My view from a distance say that the GOP lost because too many potential supporters felt Romney wasn't the right guy....wasn't pure enough....

Hey James, I snipped out a bunch of comments about needing more moderation. Does that philosophy mesh with right wing purity. Good luck on those doves.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I'm just saying I'd rather have Romney than Obama, as I think most here would. So what has to happen to ensure that doesn't happen again. I don't like cutting off my nose to spite my face.

Do you disagree on my take of the why Romney lost?

Personally I think the best party (in the sense of moving it's agenda forward effectively) is one that finds a way to balance the moderates with the extremists, not one that alienates one group or the other. Checks and balances for both ends of the right of centre spectrum.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

....Do you disagree on my take of the why Romney lost?....

I do. I think Romney can easily be shown to have taken the 'moderate' route. I think it all comes down to the effectiveness of the campaign. Years later, Romney has shown he can move the opinion needle, but that seems quite a bit easier to do when nothing's on the line.

King gets a lot of mileage out of the singular 47% off mic comment. Steve says bo is doing just fine except for a bit of paperwork hang ups and an ivory ban. I doubt joe average focuses on those three issues.

We all know what a tax and spend lib will do. Some are much bolder that others. I admit, it's quite the campaigning victory to convert demonize Bush into two presidential terms, but apparently it's possible if facts are avoided.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The botton and tacit line I might add, is Romney didn't get elected President because many potential voters choose not to vote than to vote for a Mormon.
I live in the most populous Mormon State,yes we have more than Utah, an I've been around Mormons for many years. I think these non-voters "concern" inregard to Romney was hogwash.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, my own take on some of those things are that King is wrong about the off mic comment. Blunder yes, irreparable harm, I don't think so. Bo is not doing fine and despite my conservative leanings I think any UNBIASED assessment of bo's presidency would agree. If Steve is saying bo is doing just fine, I think that is incorrect. I agree the average Joe doesn't get hung up on those issues. And I think that history....50 years from now, will be kinder to GWB than current attitudes.

But to be clear, I'm not talking about converting tax and spend liberals....I'm talking about getting ALL conservatives pulling together. Do that and the Presidency, the House and the Senate will be in GOP hands for the foreseeable future.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Anyway, I have a question for Doug and Keith (or anyone else who cares to chime in).

So how does that happen? Is it by belittling everyone who isn't pure of thought? This ain't religion. It's politics....the art of the possible. My view from a distance say that the GOP lost because too many potential supporters felt Romney wasn't the right guy....wasn't pure enough. Not that too many people voted for Obama.

James,

When you have ignorant uneducated people who do not attempt to study their homework on candidates, like SKB here and the negro's looting in St. Louis as we speak, queers, pot smokers etc., they stay in lock step with the liberal party and no persuasion in the world will change their views. I think someone once pointed out on this board that a survey was taken in all the U.S. prisons across the country and it was shown that about 95% of the inmates were hard core liberal Democrats.....

These type of people "lie" in public about WHO THEY REALLY ARE and their liberal affiliation and are IMO a lost cause......This is why stupid people never admit who they voted for after the horse has left the county, not just the barn.....!......

On the other hand, intelligent Democrats and Republicans and Independents will choose a candidate for the betterment of this country rather than for personal gain and their hate for a sitting President, whether it is Bush, Obama or Clinton or Ronald Reagan. These intelligent people will do their home work and figure out what is best for this country LONG TERM and vote accordingly.

Intelligent people cannot be insulted politically because they know who they are and the difference between right and wrong, whether it be Democrats, Republicans, Independents etc.,....notice I did not say "libtards".....

The Magic Negro has performed so poorly that any intelligent people, will indeed, vote for someone of character and intelligence and for the betterment of this country long term.

Running a Conservative poster campaign in Harlem or the East side of St. Louis or pot smoking Colorado is pretty much a fruitless adventure and a waste of time. The massive migration to Colorado from California and other liberal states has destroyed what was once a nice conservative state.

Humans learn from doing. When the libtard left, who historically votes to damage themselves repeatedly, and is burnt bad enough, like many large ghetto ridden cities,THE INTELLIGENT ONES ONLY, shift to alternative politicians who can sustain damage control. This is why it is so often NOT successful...you just cannot fix stupid.

Again, the dummies of our society will never vote against their hand outs and freebies, you are wasting your breath. There are dummies here on this board who work on guns and helped to vote an anti second amendment politician into office, how dumb is that, basically shitting in your own nest...........

Best,

Doug

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.