Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted By: ed good
ted: yep, those ultra right wing types who stayed home because romney was to "libertard" for then might have well as voted for obama...so, at least they would have performed their civic duty.

Ed, I can't honestly say I even know an ultra right wing individual. I can, however say I know some local people on the left who are so far left, I question how they function in a free society. They would happily take away any guns I own, take away my car, force me to use public transportation, force me to live where I was served by public transportation, take away my dog, force my child into the school of their choice, and not once feel bad for forcing any of that on me.

Who is the threat here, ed? If you actually knew any, what would an "Ultra Right Winger" force upon you?

Best,
Ted

Why Ted:
These "Ultras" are those would would take away "Woman right's" resegregate our schools, permit only White males to vote and eliminate the "welfare" system completely. Of course I've never actualy met anyone who holds those views but if the lefties say they exist they must because we know those on the left never lie! smirk grin
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 09/21/14 01:43 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.