Superposed #31 has 30 in barrels, single brass bead, normal Double Triggers (No Twin Singles), choked .036 and .038, which I believe is Full and Fuller. The Rib is odd, it has cuts that appear to be vents, but does not go all the way across, so it really isn't Vented. While I don't have an exact weight, it is very SOLID and weighs approx 8 1/2 pounds on the bathroom scale. Horse shoe fore end and a hard rubber butt pad that I don't think is original.
The coolest thing is the checkering. It has high-grade checkering, at 20 LPI, maybe 22, my eyes play tricks on me. The checkering comes across and touches on top of the wrist and on the bottom of the round knob. The forearm is almost completely checkered, making an arrow pattern on the forearm's bottom.
Nice, elegant Grade 1 engraving for a Pre-War Super. The Acanthus leaves do not drop down as far on the barrel shoulders like they do on later Pre-War guns.

Oh yeah, it has Monobloc barrels and the Non-Crossfire Rib. It doesn't say Browning or have the JMB bust/Trademark on it since it is a European market FN B25.

B Dudley, my 1931 Superposed has the concave "Matted" rib that is just engraved on the top of the barrel. It is a "Lightweight" version, pre-cursor to the Lightning, has 26 in bbls, and is very light and swings like a dream.

Sorry for the "Double Arrows", the software screwed it up. Shows the Non-Crossfire Rib, Monobloc bbls, and smaller Acanthus Leave engraving.

I took it out hunting last month, when it was warmer. It will stay nice and warm in the safe while it is 5 degrees outside...Enjoy!

Last edited by No Dak Scotty; 11/13/14 09:35 AM.

Scotty